Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What we weren't told about Nixon in the U.S.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
I'm not sure what to think about this. :feelsjuice:

Who else high af now

What an idiot. China only survives because the leaders that came after him had heads on their shoulders

What an idiot. China only survives because the leaders that came after him had heads on their shoulders
10 million Chinese foids is a lot of yellow pussy though, just imagine for a moment here. An alternate history or reality. :feelsjuice:

10 million Chinese women, just imagine if Nixon and Kissinger said yes. I'm still mentally digesting this. :feelsjuice:

View attachment 699844
Actually it might have been a good thing they didn't say yes. Otherwise, there would've been more hapacels born to suffer.

that would mean even more subhuman hapacels
We could of been a hapa nation where with an inundation of pussy everywhere there would of been less competition for it, I don't know. Still interesting nonetheless. :feelsjuice:

Actually it might have been a good thing they didn't say yes. Otherwise, there would've been more hapacels born to suffer.
Well, if hapas weren't a population minority. *Shrugs*
:feelsjuice:

Wasn’t there a cia story about dropping a bunch of condoms on russia, except that they were like magnum to show their dicks were bigger

Wasn’t there a cia story about dropping a bunch of condoms on russia, except that they were like magnum to show their dicks were bigger
WTF? Really? What else haven't they told us? :feelshehe:

Seriously though, hidden history of shit is pretty wild. :feelsjuice:

I cannot, it is habit and routine, it has become my signature trademark for better or worse. :feelsjuice:
But are you even feeling the way that this emoji conveys?

We could of been a hapa nation where with an inundation of pussy everywhere there would of been less competition for it, I don't know. Still interesting nonetheless. :feelsjuice:
no lol
just more hapacels