Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What we can learn from American Politics (the election of trump) and how we can meme the black pill into the mainstream.

Ticcel

Ticcel

Product of an unjust world.
★★★★★
People here talk about black pilling normies through the use of studies yet don’t realize that we live in a time where a man was literally memed into office, where global warming is still considered a hoax, where there is countless data supporting things that can forward mankind but yet are still overlooked for titles of new articles, social media posts, and memes.

People like simplified versions of ideas, especially in a time where attention span grows smaller and smaller. We have learned that at their core humans are very visual beings that will minimize the annoying of analysis they have to perform. Of course, this isn’t the only issue with black pilling normies.

Many normies won’t accept the black pill because doing so would conflict with their own egos, causing them to spit the pill back out. However, memes almost kind of deliver truth in a capsule laced with humor, which appeals more to the normie palate.

Obviously not all black pill memes are influential, like the black pilled Pepe memes, there are black pilled memes that have survived the test of time such as the “me vs the guy she tells me not to worry about” memes. I’ve actually stumbled across a few chad memes on iFunny. You need the memes carry an idea though, not just a poke at male insecurity.

Height is one of the few black pills accepted in the mainstream. This is because height is probably the most obvious empirical measurement that distinguishes men from each other, and is easy to correlate height with certain experiences, However, that is not enough since normies will always try and factor in non-empirical evidence like personality, which is very successfully and throwing people of the path to the black pill. What we need to do is show people more traits that women shallowly prefer above nebulous concepts like personality. Now, you could post studies on race, jaw width, etc, but most people aren’t autistic enough to read that shit and lack the capacity to anyways. Really the only way you can do is by following the format FACEandLMS does. He shows short video clips and pictures of black pilled shit—why? Because he knows that shit is more powerful than studies. Real world examples have biggest effect on people. How do you think normies cope? They always use anecdotal, real world examples of outliers that serve to protect their fragile, bluepilled worldview.

Instead of video clips though, we should start using tinder experiments because they’re to the point, appeal to small attention span and visual preference, and help break down the normie ego when he directly starts comparing himself to the chad in the pic and his experience on tinder, which forces him to face reality.

Perhaps you could convey these tinder experiments in the form of memes that are laced with humor or something.
People are much more visual and superficial the we ever have been. It’s time to start we start acting accordingly and focus on our delivery of the black pill rather than it’s content.
I hope all my gibberish made sense. I’m pretty depressed right now and my mind is kinda fucked. I guess the main takeaway is that our approach to black pilling the masses is flawed. We need to work on the delivery.

People here talk about black pilling normies through the use of studies yet don’t realize that we live in a time where a man was literally memed into office, where global warming is still considered a hoax, where there is countless data supporting things that can forward mankind but yet are still overlooked for titles of new articles, social media posts, and memes.

People like simplified versions of ideas, especially in a time where attention span grows smaller and smaller. We have learned that at their core humans are very visual beings that will minimize the annoying of analysis they have to perform. Of course, this isn’t the only issue with black pilling normies.

Many normies won’t accept the black pill because doing so would conflict with their own egos, causing them to spit the pill back out. However, memes almost kind of deliver truth in a capsule laced with humor, which appeals more to the normie palate.

Obviously not all black pill memes are influential, like the black pilled Pepe memes, there are black pilled memes that have survived the test of time such as the “me vs the guy she tells me not to worry about” memes. I’ve actually stumbled across a few chad memes on iFunny. You need the memes carry an idea though, not just a poke at male insecurity.

Height is one of the few black pills accepted in the mainstream. This is because height is probably the most obvious empirical measurement that distinguishes men from each other, and is easy to correlate height with certain experiences, However, that is not enough since normies will always try and factor in non-empirical evidence like personality, which is very successfully and throwing people of the path to the black pill. What we need to do is show people more traits that women shallowly prefer above nebulous concepts like personality. Now, you could post studies on race, jaw width, etc, but most people aren’t autistic enough to read that shit and lack the capacity to anyways. Really the only way you can do is by following the format FACEandLMS does. He shows short video clips and pictures of black pilled shit—why? Because he knows that shit is more powerful than studies. Real world examples have biggest effect on people. How do you think normies cope? They always use anecdotal, real world examples of outliers that serve to protect their fragile, bluepilled worldview.

Instead of video clips though, we should start using tinder experiments because they’re to the point, appeal to small attention span and visual preference, and help break down the normie ego when he directly starts comparing himself to the chad in the pic and his experience on tinder, which forces him to face reality.

Perhaps you could convey these tinder experiments in the form of memes that are laced with humor or something.
People are much more visual and superficial the we ever have been. It’s time to start we start acting accordingly and focus on our delivery of the black pill rather than it’s content.
I hope all my gibberish made sense. I’m pretty depressed right now and my mind is kinda fucked. I guess the main takeaway is that our approach to black pilling the masses is flawed. We need to work on the delivery.
I remember postin tinder experiment on 9gag and it got about 500 likes. Blackpill is unevadable.

Memes are recycled content. You need unique comedic blackpilled shows. There's probably a big audience for blackpilled humor but it could be taken down easily. You are always toeing a line with the(((contollers))). Better to make subtle drama shows for the tweeny bopper girls and or boys. The blackpill has to be turned into something even normies think is cool. Incels will never be cool though. But perhaps a show where a girl gives an incel a chance and it turns his life around.