Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What ways could you kill yourself quickly without using a gun?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Just want to know what I could use if things get even worse.

jump off building
jump into train

go to a secluded bridge and jump off

go into your garage then turn on the car so that the emissions from the car suffocate you
need to pull off the catalytic converter first unless it's a classic car from the 1970's

Last edited:
go into your garage then turn on the car so that the emissions from the car suffocate you
That could work but I could always back out of it like the last time I tried.

That guy has a go pro on. He was probably not going to kill himself and he was just like parachuting off or something
There's security around tall buildings is my point. And in order to be sure of death you have to jump off a tall building. There's been window washers that have fallen several stories and survived.

hyperventilate then hold ur breath really hard and dunk your head in water.

im serious this is a legitimate method of suicide, it causes you to pass out and inhale water while your unconscious and die.

i think its called a shallow water blackout

Not jamming your shotgun would be a start. Heh.

ive read once that asphixiation via car exhaust is one of the most peaceful ways to go, you black out in seconds and dont even feel it until after its done.... I wonder if theres an afterlife :feelsrope:

Take a shitload of pills and then go to sleep (in pokemon sword)

Why do you want to kill yourself? You have done absolutely nothing in life. You are 15. Im not trying to "bluepill" you or something but i can't see how you can't cope with something simple as inceldom. I have way worse problems than inceldom so thats why inceldom is a very tiny problem of me. I barely notice it these days.

Why do you want to kill yourself? You have done absolutely nothing in life. You are 15. Im not trying to "bluepill" you or something but i can't see how you can't cope with something simple as inceldom. I have way worse problems than inceldom so thats why inceldom is a very tiny problem of me. I barely notice it these days.
It's not just Inceldom. I just don't enjoy life, I have no friends, the average quality of life is sinking and I don't want to wageslave to walk around like a lifeless zombie in a world I get no joy from.

Just live out your life till you die of old age.

suicide by cop is based

You have othER options

In Minecraft

Plastic bags with or without inert gas is the best way to go.

This life isn't that long tbh, wait it out.

Just wait till ur 18 and buy ur own shotgun

You again? sigh

hyperventilate then hold ur breath really hard and dunk your head in water.

im serious this is a legitimate method of suicide, it causes you to pass out and inhale water while your unconscious and die.

i think its called a shallow water blackout
That's high IQ as fuck.

Lay in a sunbed for 5 hours and then verbally abuse an American police officer.