Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What was your'e first dose of blackpill?

• Thread starter deathsoonerthanlate
  • Start date
deathsoonerthanlate

deathsoonerthanlate

Greycel
I feel like everyone who can look back in time realises their first time receiving a dose of blackpill. Kind of the same as receiving a shock from an electric fence. The first one will always stick.

My first one i got invited to a birthday party from my school girl friend. I was 13 and she was 14. The reason we were BF and GF was because we had to hangout every single day because our moms were good friends.

Anyways she was at home sitting upstairs with all her girl friends around 7 or 8 and i just came in and her mom told me she was upstairs. So i walk upstairs open the door and i say happy birthday and hello to everyone. But the girls were all deafly quiet. I did not no why and was kinda curious so when i closes the door i pretended to talk down stairs by stomping my feet but really i was camping in front of the door. A few seconds go by and i hear a girl say "Why is that you're boyfriend he is fucking ugly!!!".

Oof that hit me like a train. I ran downstairs crying and cycled back home. She later told my sister that she said i was short instead of ugly (does that make it any better lmao). Anyways after that i have never seen or talked to her again. Not because her friend said it but because she lied. It would take me another 7 years before i become truly blackpilled but this moment should have opened my eyes that it was over before it ever began.

Share your'e stories frens :cryfeels::feelsautistic:

I remember I was watching Shane Dawson conspiracy theories and when he mentioned the name Elliot Rodger in one of his videos, I immediately looked up his name on youtube because I was so curious about him.

I typed "Elliot Rodger Documentary" on youtube and as I was scrolling down, I came across incel TV's video titled "Elliot Rodger & The Isla Vista tragedy." Then I clicked a video that was recommended to me named "Blackpill will set you free by Incel TV" out of curiousity.

The video didn't made any sense for me so I watched the other videos of his for some context. Then I found Faceandlms's channel and was introduced to the incels.co forum and so on.

And after reading and watching a lot of blackpill content, I finally realized that all the bad treatment that I got from the past was simply the cause of my sub humanity, it all finally made sense. And that was my first dose of the blackpill.

It is actually a very long story but I don't want to write it due to my bad english that I might get called out for LARPING.

2009, first year of university, took underground trains to get between classes
having a little talk on stuff with my classmates, and i randomly mentioned that once a foid (fat 4/10) complimented my slim legs (inb4 :chad:pls)
to which foid that was taking part in a converstaion (5/10 fat) said, "yeah if it wasnt for your face though"
brutal:blackpill:was over already:feelsUgh:

Fakecel bragging

I feel like everyone who can look back in time realises their first time receiving a dose of blackpill. Kind of the same as receiving a shock from an electric fence. The first one will always stick.

My first one i got invited to a birthday party from my school girl friend. I was 13 and she was 14. The reason we were BF and GF was because we had to hangout every single day because our moms were good friends.

Anyways she was at home sitting upstairs with all her girl friends around 7 or 8 and i just came in and her mom told me she was upstairs. So i walk upstairs open the door and i say happy birthday and hello to everyone. But the girls were all deafly quiet. I did not no why and was kinda curious so when i closes the door i pretended to talk down stairs by stomping my feet but really i was camping in front of the door. A few seconds go by and i hear a girl say "Why is that you're boyfriend he is fucking ugly!!!".

Oof that hit me like a train. I ran downstairs crying and cycled back home. She later told my sister that she said i was short instead of ugly (does that make it any better lmao). Anyways after that i have never seen or talked to her again. Not because her friend said it but because she lied. It would take me another 7 years before i become truly blackpilled but this moment should have opened my eyes that it was over before it ever began.

Share your'e stories frens :cryfeels::feelsautistic:
Watching my mother and sisters and their interactions with men/their baseless complaints and ludicrous standards. Nothing was ever good enough for them and they had tons of men as options despite being stupid and ugly themselves. Nothing more blackpilling than growing up in a small apartment full of egoistic hypocrital women.

Seeing the asshole who bullied me in middle school getting to make out with the hottest girl in the school who was older than him