Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What was your worst experience with a normie/chad

SupremeSaint

SupremeSaint

The curse of intelligence
★★
I share mine first, I got beat up but a foids boyfriend. He injured my shoulder and I was humiliated

I've never talked with those moggers. They act like mentally retarded.

Got punched 10 times in the stomach by this guy in school that used to bully me. For literally no reason.
It has kind of a happy ending...

I was 14, I think.

It was a public school filled with delinquents.
And he was a part of a group of kids that used to bully me and other kids like me (Got chairs thrown at me, they used to humiliate me so much for anything food related, that I stopped eating at school, one girl that used to hang with them kicked me in the balls one time, so on).

One day I was sitting on top of my chair in the classroom, and he just came up to me and punched me in the stomach 10 times.

And I just took it... I don't know why, I just stood there and took it.
It hurt a lot, and I got bruises.

There were a couple of girls in class, so I don't know if he did it to show off or something...

Anyway, what was strange is that after he did that, he pretty much stopped bullying me all together.
He never apologized or anything, and his buddies still messed with me, but he stopped.
I don't know if he felt bad by the fact that I didn't react at all, or anything...

I share mine first, I got beat up but a foids boyfriend. He injured my shoulder and I was humiliated
He stood up a fellow manlet to go and fuck me because of something I did that pissed off foids and got into a psychical altercation like just come and talk to me yourself you tallfag cunt.

Uo
Got punched 10 times in the stomach by this guy in school that used to bully me. For literally no reason.
It has kind of a happy ending...

I was 14, I think.

It was a public school filled with delinquents.
And he was a part of a group of kids that used to bully me and other kids like me (Got chairs thrown at me, they used to humiliate me so much for anything food related, that I stopped eating at school, one girl that used to hang with them kicked me in the balls one time, so on).

One day I was sitting on top of my chair in the classroom, and he just came up to me and punched me in the stomach 10 times.

And I just took it... I don't know why, I just stood there and took it.
It hurt a lot, and I got bruises.

There were a couple of girls in class, so I don't know if he did it to show off or something...

Anyway, what was strange is that after he did that, he pretty much stopped bullying me all together.
He never apologized or anything, and his buddies still messed with me, but he stopped.
I don't know if he felt bad by the fact that I didn't react at all, or anything.
You were a easy target I hoped you are armed or have some muscle for self defense