Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What was your worse in-life experience with women?

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
I have had no bad experience yet but I am young

Being constantly picked on for being within a 50meter radius

Serious?

No foid ever did that to me

How bad?
Constant height mog. Constantly pestering (poking metal rod in my ass while I'm welding. Making fun of me for complaining about it. Constant pestering in phys-ed. Ect

Constant height mog. Constantly pestering (poking metal rod in my ass while I'm welding. Making fun of me for complaining about it. Constant pestering in phys-ed. Ect

never began for metalrodinmyasscels

never began for metalrodinmyasscels
I should of poked em back with the rod I was using to weld (much hotter and would burn) and blame it on them for distracting me while welding

I should of poked em back with the rod I was using to weld (much hotter and would burn) and blame it on them for distracting me while welding
No don't do that

In UK you are taught to be safe, any accidents in workplace is your responsibility
Like if someone dies you could be questioned

No don't do that

In UK you are taught to be safe, any accidents in workplace is your responsibility
Like if someone dies you could be questioned
In the UK your allowed to mess with people while their welding?:dafuckfeels:

(I mean. Not that much different here as they never got in trouble dispite my complaints)

In the UK your allowed to mess with people while their welding?:dafuckfeels:
NO, if something goes wrong like someone gets hurts or dies, its your fault and prison

If it happens in class I can tell em they distracted me while I was welding and I got startled.

If it happens in the workplace I'm scared that someone that does that made it into the worlplace