Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What was your weakest subject back when you were in school?

Choose

• Total voters
Rapist

Rapist

God's greatest victim
★★★★★
Mine was English. My teachers gaslighted me by saying it was because I don't read muh books, but the main reason was that I just have a low verbal IQ:feelsrope:.

I had good grades in most things

Opposite for me, loved english, hated math

Ffs I misspelled course, but that's because I'm typing on phone.

English is a foid subject

I had a hard time with history but geography was no problem for me, in fact I was the best in my class when it came to geography

Math and chemistry, the most man-made subjects you don't really need at the end of the day. Everything else was pretty easy.

I'm laconic so linguistics wasn't my strongest point

Because foids usually get a higher mark for it than boys.
Foids by design have higher verbal IQ and white matter in the brain so they can emotionally and verbally manipulate (this crosses over into English)
In practice though, whatever they write is verbal diarrhoea and pretentious complicated slop.

Because foids usually get a higher mark for it than boys.
Am I a foid according to you then? :feelskek:
I was decent at language related subjects without studying that much

Curries aren't taught PE or Music :forcedsmile: For me it was organic chemistry and social studies, I was good at math

Math but only because i couldn't see the board my family were so poor to afford glasses

I sucked badly at chemistry luckily I didn't have it for long. The other science subjects like math and physics were doable depending on the teacher but chemistry never liked that shit. Biology was optional so I didn't take it.