Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What was your upbringing like?

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
A lot of incels usually have a rough upbringing and childhood. How was growing up for you guys?

I'm actually really suprised how I turned out. I was raised in a radical feminist household. I remember being taught by my mother that women were better at everything and were morally superior to men. Literally whenever a male did something to make my mother angry, she would rant to me how awful males are. Sometimes whenever I talked about school, she would tell me how females are better at (insert occupation/subject) than males. Whenever a female did something to make her angry, she never generalized females as inherently bad. I grew up with no idea how to defend myself, I had no confidence or pride. I used to believe in my mother's indoctrination, I unironically believed that women were better than men and that I should be a feminist.

It wasn't until I finished puberty that I realized she was full of fucking shit. Females weren't the "less visual gender" that didnt judge people on appearance. The first girl I asked out told me I was ugly and would be alone forever because of it. That day I cried myself to sleep. My mother told me that she was a outlier, but I secretly knew she was lying to me. All around me in high school, people were judged solely on their appearance. The good looking males thrived, while the unattractive males were isolated and taunted behind their backs. The unattractive females lived lives indistinguishable from their attractive counterparts. It was fucking unfair.

After high school I subconsciously manifested the ideology of the blackpill, despite being indoctrinated as a kid. I know realize that feminism is a malicious idealogy. It is female supremacy disguised as egalitarianism.

I'm actually really suprised how I turned out. I was raised in a radical feminist household. I remember being taught by my mother that women were better at everything and were morally superior to men. Literally whenever a male did something to make my mother angry, she would rant to me how awful males are. Sometimes whenever I talked about school, she would tell me how females are better at (insert occupation/subject) than males.

We need to remove females from this existence, I am not even kidding.

sorry to hear your story op personally mine is boring there is no plot twist in the end
i was raised by a (((cuckservative))) family and basically they wanted me to be a good goy beta woman respecter wageslaver in my life so i got bullied and here i am browising incels.is what a life huh

females are disgusting and perverted creatures that should be enslaved

Your upbringing sounds very similar to mine.

I use to follow that whole ‘Don’t hit a woman’ social construct and feel guilty that I use to even follow that social construct. Now I realise that many women bloody well deserve to be hit because many of them are just cheeky cunts like this girl in real life called me ugly a few times before and it isn’t only about me so they also need to be hit for thinking they can attack a man just because they have boobs and a vagina. Anyway, sorry to hear about your situation.

Very tense and terrifying. I was smacked around for insignificant things, and being raised in a nutty religious household, I never really had a childhood nor an adolescence. Dad was always tired from work and constantly irritable, and only found solace in that stupid church. There was no father-son bond. Mom never outright called herself a feminist but she kept thrashing men within hearing distance of me, and was a lot more preferential towards my sister.. I was made to feel guilty if I was caught ogling some bitch (real or picture).

sorry to hear your story op personally mine is boring there is no plot twist in the end
i was raised by a (((cuckservative))) family and basically they wanted me to be a good goy beta woman respecter wageslaver in my life so i got bullied and here i am browising incels.is what a life huh

U need to collect more berries for the ((long nose tribe)), get out of your cave and hunt grug

My childhood was great for the most part. I had good friends and most of my memories are positive.

Puberty is when my life went to shit.

I was raised in a radical feminist household. I remember being taught by my mother that women were better at everything and were morally superior to men.
Feminists are usually ugly subhumans. Ugly single mother births and raises ugly cucked child; it is to be expected. I'm glad you've broken the cycle OP.

It was enjoyable until the age of 12 when my parents got divorced.

i moved constantly between 2 countries and went to like 8 different schools. now im a social retrard

I was raised by religious fanatics from a group called the Coptic Orthodox church, I was always taught that females are inferior to men.

It had nothing special, to be honest.

Always alone
Father never spent much time with me
Mother was pretty controlling
Bullied
a lot

Religious nuts for parents who tried to bluepill the me for years. No one taught me anything important while growing up. Bullied so much in school I started skipping. I only have two older sisters who started taking care of me and you can guess how well that turned out.

Similar to Insomniac's statement regarding his childhood, mine was of a similar nature. We grew up in a smaller, more isolationist town. During my childhood, I exhibited the normal developmental processes of boyhood. I developed many childhood relationships that I cannot remove from my memory to this very day and was liked by my peers. As time progressed, however, my resentment grew at the structure of civilization. I wanted answers to why I was deprived of the simple pleasures of life. I couldn't fathom the transition between boyhood and adolescence. I still to this very day, desire my childhood back. I wish I could restore my folly.

What upbringing?

My mother hardly taught me anything at all, and was extremely overprotective and controlling. She barely let me out of the house, and sabotaged almost all of my chances to makes friends or possibly even develop normally. I had no childhood friends and I didn't really know how to interact with other kids. Once I became a teenager this changed somewhat but I also started getting bullied everyday, it was when I was 12 however that I first considered killing myself, had I not quit school early, I might have done it already.

Disgusting. I hope its all good op.

If I was raised by feminists and I posted on this site I would drop the blackpill all day every day.

Similar to Insomniac's statement regarding his childhood, mine was of a similar nature. We grew up in a smaller, more isolationist town. During my childhood, I exhibited the normal developmental processes of boyhood. I developed many childhood relationships that I cannot remove from my memory to this very day and was liked by my peers. As time progressed, however, my resentment grew at the structure of civilization. I wanted answers to why I was deprived of the simple pleasures of life. I couldn't fathom the transition between boyhood and adolescence. I still to this very day, desire my childhood back. I wish I could restore my folly.
You had a tough childhood tbh. Your father Alois was very cruel. :feelsbadman: