Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What was your reaction to finding out r/incels has been banned?

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
I was making a #PrivateTill18 meme and when I uploaded it to imgur, I go on plebbit and it says r/incels has been banned along with r/IncelsPurgatory, I thought it was over and I had to go back writing long rants on r/ForeverAlone but thankfully the mods pmed all active users about this place, not gonna lie I thought this place was gonna die soon, but it took off and now we forum mog pua/sluthate/lookism. 

what was ur reaction?

I just thought meh, time to go back to shitposting on r9k, then i went on inceltears to laugh at cucks, and saw that we have a new forum so I came here

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJG0Ibhcsng[/video]

It was Tuesday, I had one class that day, I was on the bus home (i'm too incel and untalented to drive), I got a phone call for a job interview. Did some assignments, posted on r/incels, saw all the privatetill18 posts, then gymcelled, showered, and sat on my sofa ready to browse r/incels, but I went to r/lovecels first and saw posts saying r/incels has been banned. Someone posted it as a joke before so I didn't believe the second time, but damn, it was true. We all moved to incelspurgatory and it got banned too, then we moved to lonelynonviolentmen and it got banned, then we all got on the discord. I went to sleep and woke up to find this site and signed up.

I was shocked and disappointed. Nothing will ever come close to that place. But the only reason for that is because of all the posts, stories, memories and laugh we had there. This place is still great though, besides all the bragging.

I was anesthetized at that time having my surgery being performed. But in my mind I always wished to be in coma if r/incels is to be banned

Didn't know about inceldom back then, but I was a Reddit user and heard of the news.

Realized that if SJWs are celebrating incels' ban as a "victory," then might as well check their new site out.

Turns out that I shared almost the exact beliefs as you guys do. Didn't know there were terms like the "blackpill" for such views.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s[/video]

Young-man-pointing-a-gun-at-his-head-sucide-murder-irritate-Ollyys.jpg

i was not a verified user and was new to reddit so i was very annoyed when r/incels went private and when it got banned as i didn't know what was going on. i wish i was there in the glory days :/ i always miss out on everything fuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark

VincentVanCope said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJG0Ibhcsng[/video]

LOL same tbh

7339er said:
i was not a verified user and was new to reddit so i was very annoyed when r/incels went private and when it got banned as i didn't know what was going on. i wish i was there in the glory days :/ i always miss out on everything fuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark

lucky for you boyo r/incels has a lot of archived posts 

https://web.archive.org/web/*/www.reddit.com/r/incels

Mixed feelings, /r/incels had gone to crap and I thought we could get something better. I also knew I'd miss a lot from there.

Nothing because I didn't even know such a subreddit existed.

I was a lurker so I just felt a sense of loss and a twinge of anger at reddit cucked nu-males

It didn't really phase me, I thought it was a lame move from the cucked plebbit people, but luckily we had this forum created soon after. We do mog the other forums.

Angry and confused. Easily found this site the same day by going to foreverunwanted

Fuck you people for not inviting me. I had to find this site browsing through shitposts on Lookism. Mods didn't even pm me. I think they I got pmed for another subreddit which immediately got banned.

I was an approved user. It was a great because we could trigger the very large normie userbase of reddit.

I was pissed off, but I knew we would rebuild in a better place without censorship.

I was slightly surprised. I only ever lurk on reddit anyway.

I only lurked and it made me sad

iiiTeMpeR said:
I was making a #PrivateTill18 meme and when I uploaded it to imgur
god it was so good in the last few days it was private. I remember i had woke up. i usually browse r/all before i get into the good shit and go to incels. and i saw a thread saying "r/incels was banned. discuss." my heart sank. I went there immediatly and boom! it was gone! and with it my heart was too

I feel disappointed I missed out on such a place, I was too busy coping with studyceling and grades at the time in 2016. Though the news of its ban did make me aware of the incel movement

_incelinside said:
I feel disappointed I missed out on such a place, I was too busy coping with studyceling and grades at the time in 2016. Though the news of its ban did make me aware of the incel movement

r/incels was here in 2017...kek

anincelforlifelol said:
r/incels was here in 2017...kek
It's prime was in 2016 if I'm correct. Anyway I didn't hear about the community until it got banned. I only lurked on forever alone and social anxiety support which were cucked. I got fully blackpilled in nov when I learned of the tinder experiments on lookism.

I was confused as fuck. I rarely browsed r/incels in the past and I only just started getting into it a week before it was banned. "Is the page refreshing properly?" is what I thought. I am so unlucky.

https://youtu.be/zExDivIW4FM?t=2m20s

not surprised, we had been getting swarmed by normies for months

Never posted there, I was on PSL before it turned into Chadville. Reddit was never a place for incels, /inceltears is another proof of that. I like the mgtow subreddit for the most part tho.

I remember wanting to check the status of a post I made there once and found it was missing from my profile. Upon inspection, it seemed the sub was made private. No problem, I initially thought. It always came back after a short time.

Thankfully, I was able to find this place a week later.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back