Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What was your physical/mental reaction when you finally swallowed the blackpill?

Braincels_boyo

Braincels_boyo

Spoopy
-
I think I was half sick/disoriented while walking in th street and I saw our school's giga-chad with my looksmatch crush of 7 years.

Brutal.
D0DBDEF3 7539 4703 9B97 64CAECF428BD

a chill in my spine, a cold that started to spread to my whole body, my stomach started to feel like I was riding really fast a slope

I think I was amazed and in shock and even somewhat slightly happy strangely enough.

Though I suppose the happiness factor could come from my being a life long truth seeker and coming across a revelation such as this about women's true nature that had been so long hidden from me was utterly fascinating.

I suppose I also later felt a sense of societal betrayal towards me and the anger and righteous indignation that comes from that and even later all or almost all men also being betrayed in just the same way as I was (after thinking about things more).

I say almost all men because some men are brought up on "game" early in their youths by their parents/older brother or knowledgeable friend/s and or it seems such guys are just such intrinsic Chads they understand women's true nature as if it was simply their own nature as a natural born Chad to understand and or figure it out as they grew and mature to puberty and then adulthood.

I wasn't devastated, I was just numb I think. It was so long ago I don't even remember exactly, i was like 16 or 17

physical reaction was typing on a keyboard, making an account here

It felt great to know that a lot of the things i thought deep down were true and i no longer had to continue trying to convince myself that the bluepilled normieshit i hear everywhere was true. However it has made me become angry/sad more often and i cant help but become annoyed when normies try to talk about women/realtionships.

@Braincels_boyo the world (and my entire life) finally made sense. The blackpill is what made the world finally make sense to me, and realise all the faults in both me, and the people around me.

i've never spoken to a woman in my life

Felt like I knew it all along

Mixed feelings,happy and relieved that now I can understand foids and why they do the shit they do but also angry and depressed because I realized what kind of scum they genuinely are.

just stared at the wall, sitting in my room for few weeks when I realised how actually ugly I am. Suddenly everything made sense

Relieved and then betrayed and bitter. Everything finally made sense and I could stop hating myself for 'not trying hard enough'. I slept for a whole day BC it was so emotionally exhausting to process.

I just talked to myself for 2 hours about how I'd been lied to.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back