Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what was your most traumatizing school moment

SillëTwizz

SillëTwizz

Greycel
I'll go first I remember one day I went to gym class and forgot my gym clothes. I always wear pants and never shorts because my calves are so small. the teacher gave me shorts and when I walked into the gym everyone looked back and laughed. then my normie friend made fun of me.

Practically my actual life is a living trauma tbhngl

Being threatened to death by my bully with a gun

This is too dark, I was never bullied, I had normie hobbies before. I always knew the future outcomes of things so I was never embarrassed that way, I was also well spoken but of course shy and timid.

My story is uniquely horrible, but it's the same in the sense of, how most incels just say, "From my teenage years, everything started going backwards" or something along those lines.

It indeed went backwards and because I opened up to them about relationship issues, not sexual but friendships, never open up to anyone about anything that's meaningful or important to you, especially to someone close, always talk about this stuff with outsiders who you won't meet twice.

Probably in 7th grade when I was severely bullied by normalfags. Destroyed my self confidence.

In second grade we were changing to go swimming and I was wearing Bob the Builder underwear and everyone in the room laughed. In ninth grade somehow I had a poop stain on my pants but not on my underwear and all the girls in the room laughed. Either those or just sitting by myself at lunch, being picked last, or having to work on projects alone because no one wanted to work with me but I always got high grades.

The whole thing was slow motion brutal incelation traumatization

throwing a table into fucking gross dumb filthy $10 teacher fat gross whore they called my parents and I got heavy ass beating by father for that:panties::panties:
Probably in 7th grade when I was severely bullied by normalfags. Destroyed my self confidence.
i remember this girl from my seventh grade class would treat me like a pet but me being bluepilled made me think she was being nice for example it was "this is my bestfriend! tee he" kinda thing she only does this when i see her. i started avoiding her when i noticed.
:panties:

In second grade we were changing to go swimming and I was wearing Bob the Builder underwear and everyone in the room laughed. In ninth grade somehow I had a poop stain on my pants but not on my underwear and all the girls in the room laughed. Either those or just sitting by myself at lunch, being picked last, or having to work on projects alone because no one wanted to work with me but I always got high grades.
being picked last hits so different man it's funny cause sometimes you thought "oh I'm not that kid"

Every moment in 2nd grade and 8th grade was hell. Because I was bullied almost everyday.

Another blackpill moment: this Stacy started talking to me and I quickly figured out that she was pretending to be friends with me because I was good in the class. She wanted to copy my test and I said no and then she didn't talk to me ever again.

I had to throw up so I headed for the bathroom but didn’t make it so I threw up in the hallway. Kinda lifefuel because it happened like 1 minute before the bell rang to go home so all the normie students had to probably step in it or at least see it as they were leaving, not enough time for the janitorcel to clean it up. :feelsahh:

I’m 8th grade getting bullied and getting food and paper thrown at me

A kid dumped a soda on my head

Probably getting pushed off the High dive when we did a swim unit in Gym class