Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What was your most low inhib moment ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I don’t remember what mine was

When I threw piss at my brother for me beating up

Or

It was when I denigrated certain people.

walked by some rice family in the mall or something and for some reason said "Remember Pearl Harbor"

Beat a girl until she bled at age 12 because she wanted to take the last apple juice and first time in PH after that :feelsrope:

I used to request to be breastfed by my female cousins when I was 1-3 yo.

I dont remember but several friends of my mom told me I used to hang from their legs and give hugs when I was between 1-6 yo. Something that nowadays I wouldnt do because of negative feedback I received throughout my life for being unactractive.

I showed my dick to a male classmate in middle of the class because he called me a women. I was 10 yo. It was in a corner so no one knew about that beside us beside us.

I chocked a nerd guy when I was 11 to pretend be tough and call the attention of a foid I liked. No one liked that nerd guy. I was recorded with an mp3 or iPad and the director saw the video. the The director called me to his office so it was serious shit. Never again.

Got into fist fight with my mom because she has always been rude. That day She chimped out because I refused to go eat at the mall with her after picking up my HS scores. So she destroyed some wii games I bought and I beat the shit out of her. My grandma had to stop me.

I asked to a foid if she would give me an oportunity to date her. She told me no because short. :feelsseriously: I was 14 yo. This is the reason why I will never ask out any longer and rather to kiss or touch foid ass, legs or panties first.

I touched a foid tit when I was 15 without permission in order to feel how it feels. I beg to her to dont be accused that I just wanted to know how it feels.

I almost got into a fist fight with a nigger when I was 15 yo in the middle of our Spanish class. That low inhib monkey told nasty things about me several times. We didnt because the teacher looked at us. Although class staid speechless after it. I was calm and and a good student at that subject so anything else happened.

I caressed the legs of a foid I liked when I was 15, yo. Had to recall I did this after she got used to put her legs over mine.

I caressed a foid ass and hips when I was 17 yo. I have to recall he treat ourselves as "brothers" because she was somewhat same ethnicity as me. But I actually liked her when one year before that.

I tried to cold approach when I was 19 in a bus but she ignored me. I remember I sat with her. Made her questions and she ignored me. After I we reached the bus station she walked pretty fast. :feelsseriously:. Here I got the socialcirclepill/casualpill. Unnactractive have no chances by casual encounters.

I caressed a foid head and back when I was 19 yo. Our "friendship" finished the moment I asked her to be my gf :smonk::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Last edited:
9 years ago I was still bluepilled. Got super drunk with a friend and went to a college night club. I Saw girl in club and asked her her name. And then the male cockblocking friend came and told me to go away. I ignored the guy and didn't even acknowledge his existence due to drunk courage.
The Girl didn't have any interest in me but now I wanted to troll the guy because he thinks he can command me to leave. So I stayed. After I asked her another question, He pushed me and I was drunk so I stumbled back but then I walked back to the girl to continue trolling him. And I asked her another question. And he pushed me again harder. Stumbled farther. Went back to girl.

He then started aggressively getting into my face so I started looking for security to try to get him kicked out.i found security and told them this guy is trying to hurt me, they were cool and I think that scsred the guy cuz security could find him

Getting angry at olders when I started middle school but that’s about it.

Come drunk at university lecture.

Pushed a man way stronger than myself.

Gropemaxxed at work towards a bitch who tried to humilate me.

When I punched a foid in the face after she insulted me

I can't remember what mine were specifically but I get low inhib sometimes when I'm bored as hell or snap from anxiety/pressure

hit a foid in elementary school

in HS , when I arrived to class all the seats were taken. the only open seat was next to a roastie. the roastie said "come sit here". I went there, took the chair, and placed it next to my friend and sat there.

made a roastie cry over my drunkmaxxed low inhib comment

Hunting down with scissors a guy who spat on me, happened in middle school