Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What was your GPA in college/high school/whatever school you last took?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Or if you're still in school, what's your GPA?

I'm gonna put my dick on the table here, I graduated with a GPA of 1.7. I had a bunch of accounting classes that fucked me up. Is anyone else dumb like I am?

4.0 or something higher when I had the college classes, graduated top 3% percent of class, doesn't mean SHIT now

2.8 lel in high school and college

Could I be the dumbest man on Incels.co?

3.9 in high school. first year of college finished, im averaging like a 3.4

I flunked out of college with a gpa even worse because I was in full JUST mode

I'm asking what your final GPA was.

Actually, maybe dropping out shouldn't count. This is a measure of how good your brain is when it's trying. I got that 1.7 GPA when I was actually trying.

3.17 I believe. I didn't really care for school.

Doing well in highschool is a matter of gaming the system and obedience.

I'm asking what your final GPA was.

Actually, maybe dropping out shouldn't count. This is a measure of how good your brain is when it's trying. I got that 1.7 GPA when I was actually trying.
My final overall gpa in highschool was 4.0 and final overall in college was somewhere between 1.5 and 2.0

never went and never will go to college so idk gpa. in grade 12 I failed math with a 58. most of my other classes were 60's or low 70's. highest class was film 'studies' where I got 94 I think. the class was a joke though, and I feel like the teacher pitied me when grading for some reason.

I honestly don't know because my school decided to disable my GPA.

3.2 in college for the accumulated semesters so far

i am low iq lets just say that.

3.8, realized I'd be a loser in High School so I just did schoolwork.

Don't remember that's how much I cared tbh

3.8 gpa. I wanted to gpamog everyone cause I didn't have anything else to mog anyone with but :feelsokman:

4.0/4.0 in elementary school. 2.5/4.0 in middle school. 2.9/4.0 in high school (would've been a 3.2 if it wasn't for a class I failed). 2.0/4.0 in college.
My final overall gpa in highschool was 4.0 and final overall in college was somewhere between 1.5 and 2.0
How didn't you get academic probation?

C7c

never was in hs

Or if you're still in school, what's your GPA?

I'm gonna put my dick on the table here, I graduated with a GPA of 1.7. I had a bunch of accounting classes that fucked me up. Is anyone else dumb like I am?

So you went back to college