Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What was your first true blackpill

• Thread starter FortunateMilkman
  • Start date
FortunateMilkman

FortunateMilkman

copefiend
★★★★★
I remember mine vividly, it was back in like 2016 and my friend sent me an article about Jeremy Meeks. I was absolutely demoralized the younger person I was. I didn't even realize until a few months ago that he married a billionaire heiress! Generational wealth! Success for centuries! All because he was attractive! He doesn't even have an incredibly body! He had a kid from a previous marriage! All things constantly going through my head. I wanted to kill myself for weeks.

Sounds like a lie but okay

the blackestpill i swallowed was my real life was a direct reflection and reminder i was ugly subhuman

That this society operates on social Darwinism. I first observed that the kids who were either tougher or better looking got away with more BS meanwhile I get the book thrown at me.

What makes it sound like a lie to you?
There are like 400 billionaires in the USA maybe less. Your friend just happened to hook up with an heiress AND STILL had a former kid. Liar

There are like 400 billionaires in the USA maybe less. Your friend just happened to hook up with an heiress AND STILL had a former kid. Liar
Actually braindead. Stop posting.

I haven’t really been blackpilled yet

Going to a feminist liberal infested highschool and listening to the girls around me talk shit about other people

Going to a feminist liberal infested highschool and listening to the girls around me talk shit about other people
This is something I also experienced. Women just seem to love to shit on everybody around them. I could be with a group working a project, someone comes over, asks for something, then when their back is turned they immediately start talking shit about them. Even normalfag guys. They have no empathy.

My best friend was friends with an arrogant chad (the face, the muscles, the attitude) so they come to my home to pick me up to go to a club. I was still dressing so they are in the living room waiting. My sister comes to my room in a starry-eyed trance and asks "Who is THAT?" I tell her I don't know the guy well. We went to the club. We're there for 20-25 minutes and this piece of shit already has a big titted straight up 9 draping her arms around his neck. He left early in HER car and went to her house to fuck I found out the next day.

Don't really remember. I did feel depressed and lonely ever since I was about 6 years old, and it never changed. It got only worse.

halo effect. back in my preteen-early teen years i always felt that others got easier treatments for me but i thought maybe it was all in my head. i didnt even know what the name of this concept was. when i discovered the blackpill last year i learned about it. now it all makes sense. those who have gotten better treatments than me have always been better looking, more popular or in most cases, foid.

Polygamy in Islam.
Because God hate low status mens.

Looking in my high school yearbook and seeing how robust everyone else's faces were

Honestly I think I was born blackpilled. I realized the blackpill at a very young age, I honestly can't remember a time when I wasn't. Maybe I was an incel in a past life lmao.

I remember mine vividly, it was back in like 2016 and my friend sent me an article about Jeremy Meeks. I was absolutely demoralized the younger person I was. I didn't even realize until a few months ago that he married a billionaire heiress! Generational wealth! Success for centuries! All because he was attractive! He doesn't even have an incredibly body! He had a kid from a previous marriage! All things constantly going through my head. I wanted to kill myself for weeks.
When I realized sometimes no matter how I act,they won't want me for my looks.
Also when I realized that if you're good looking you can be as much as an ass as you want.

One of my female friends in high school told one of my friends that I was super unattractive. Like repulsive.