Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What was your final straw with foids?

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
What made you finally lose it and you completely finally started hating foids? For me it was when I was falsely accused of rape and was lied to about age.

when this one hoe blocked me after leading me on

This one right here

This one right here
brutal christmasPill

8th grade prom

I had foid “friends” in the past. They didn’t see me as a man or even a human so they would blackpill me with all their stories. The sheer amount of grifting and whoring that they do is astonishing. I think they viewed me as some kind of confessional monk since it’s obvious that I never have sex and never will. I got tired of such horrible treatment so I decided to never see them again. I ended up on this site because women killed every ounce of love that I had for them. I had no idea about the blackpill until they showed me who they really are. They are selfish without any morals. Truly evil creatures. If they say otherwise they are lying. Deception is their way of life. Once I knew I could never trust a woman, my hatred for them grew exponentially.

Foids hate me my whole life so it would be cuckoldry to not hate them back.