[Serious] What was your favorite dan schneider sitcom?

Sniffles

Low inhibmaxxing...
-
I'll start drake and Josh. Also did you ever notice the feet thing? I sure didn't

Grotesque

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
When he came on a 9 year old girl's feet and made her eat his cum mixed with her toejam.

RichCel

Angry Kikecel
-
iCarly, I'm a foot creep and my fellow kike delivered lots of teen foot content on that one.

ihaveno1

Life is such a cruel joke
-
cant believe i actually watched this garbage as a kid, the show is full of MANY blackpills, miranda cosgrove is a total stuck up cunt bitch and the cuck freddy does shit for her despite her always rejecting him and throwing herself to a different chad each episode. I'll never forget the episode when carly and sam had a contest to kiss the "hot senior" oh yeah and don't forget the episode when they made fun of freddy for never kissing a foid before. Total ragefuel.

Six

Legend
-
cant believe i actually watched this garbage as a kid, the show is full of MANY blackpills, miranda cosgrove is a total stuck up cunt bitch and the cuck freddy does shit for her despite her always rejecting him and throwing herself to a different chad each episode. I'll never forget the episode when carly and sam had a contest to kiss the "hot senior" oh yeah and don't forget the episode when they made fun of freddy for never kissing a foid before. Total ragefuel.
Damn, I used to enjoy that show too. :feelsbadman:

RegisterUserName

Quasi-abominationcel
-
Never watched any of that shit. Didn't even have the channels for it...
Never watched any of that shit. Didn't even have the channels for it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
angrycurrycel OffTopic 52
narcissist OffTopic 42
Michael15651 OffTopic 15