Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What was your childhood like?

D

Deleted member 818

Self-banned
-
Mine was nothing special. Just played with friends at school and spent time playing on the computer while my mum was at work every weekend. Being with my friends was the most fun I’ve ever had (fuck school though), but after primary school I stopped talking as much. However, wasting time by browsing the web is something I still do to this day, so I can’t help but reminisce about the good times I had.

Last edited:
dad didn't really care he had work and was usually watching tv, mom stayed at home and cooked and cleaned, elementary school i just stayed inside and played on my snes, ps2, and gameboy colour, and watched hajime no ippo, hunter x hunter 1999, and naruto. middle school when we got a computer i played a lot of WoW and watched shippuden. highschool i played WoW and got into JRPGs (persona and tales of mothership) and watched shippuden and hunter x hunter 2011.

no friends and parents angry at me all the time

How a typical day looked like
Went to school
I did my homework
Watched anime and played Nintendo games
Played football for a few hours
Did cool shit with my friends

My childhood was great. I had a close group of 6 friends and we alll lived nearby and hung out all the time

Better than this shit i have now

Had a great childhood. Everything was bliss. Then it all went to shit in middle school.