Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What was you very first post here?

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

God's greatest victim
★★★★★
Here's mine
I coom while sitting down on a chair because that's where I can feel the most pleasure.
I think I left a great first impression:feelshmm:.

Something about hating women.

Hybristophilia being proven to be true once again, you don't even need to be attractive. I believe even Nikolas Cruz got a bunch of love letters from foids when he got arrested.

How do you find out?

My first post was in the “what do incels truly want in women” poll

A post about my aunt
Most modern "religious" people especially foids are that in name alone.
Most have never even fully read there own holy text and never live up to the principles of that religion but always act as if they have some moral high ground simply for being religious. One of my aunts pretends to be super religious Christian but violates a good chunk of the 7 deadly sins. sleeped around instead of taking care of her daughter in her 20's (lust) is nearly 500 lbs now (gluttony) when ever I went there she would always make me do even the most mundane shit for her or have someone else do it like her boyfriend so she would not have to get up(sloth) she's abusive and physically attacks people when she's angry(wrath) and after all that she still thinks she better than everyone else though she trys to pretend she doesn't(pride).
I'm not going to lie and say I'm perfect but most "religious" people don't hold themselves to the standard there religion sets and are just fucking hypocritical.

Did you not post for a week after joining?
Not sure, maybe i did but the messages must have been nuked since

I remember I spent more time browsing incel/mgtow subreddits, reading the wiki and learning everything about the bp rather than post here

This is probably the longest post I've seen from you.
I've had lots of sperg rants/essay posts in the past tbh but I've just slowly been doing less and less of them.

Advanced search bar then set the date to at least one day after your join date.
Thanks

The hoods are cesspools, where the woman bang random attractive dudes and have kids by them at young ages. The males then don't have a father growing up, and have to learn to hustle and join gangs, all of which helps develop masculine characteristics and maybe helps in become more masculine physically. Hence why soy suburban black dudes would get mogged, who are more likely going to sit around trying to get an education and being less alpha.
@Hate_my_life was the first person to ever respond to me

Screenshot 20240604 181023 690

Over for banned users whose first post is also their last post

I don't understand the question. If you know you would change the opinion when it would matter, you don't hold the opinion in the first place?

I personally think that both the man and the woman's pleasure are important - but not for every cost. It is typically harder to pleasure a woman than a man. I think there are two legit ways to think: Both should put in equal effort to pleasure (men will get more pleasure) or both should put in as much effort as necessary to achieve equal pleasure (men will have to put in more effort).
I personally think a compromise is the most sensible choice her: Men put in somewhat more effort than women, but women still receive less pleasure.

Thus, I would obviously eat her pussy - but only if I would get something which benefits me in return.
in https://incels.is/threads/would-you-eat-the-pussy-of-the-woman-you-ascend-with.515576/post-12008557

Don't know if people who haven't been here for that long count