Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What was wrong with me? You were ugly

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
5bafa228250000320037ea54.jpeg

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/confessions-of-a-bullied-cubanito_b_1430103
I was an 11-year-old Florida “Cubanito,” and for almost five years I was bullied repeatedly. I was followed home from school. I was jeered and taunted. I was called a sissy and worse. I was pulled and pushed by bands of teens. I was afraid. I cried a lot. What was wrong with me? What had I done to provoke such treatment? My tormentors never explained

I look like him but with black hair and balding

Turbo cuck face

You didn't text her too much, didn't have good enough body language etc. your genetics are jut not good enough.

"Oh well. It's just nature bro. Don't blame or get mad at bullies/women :soy: "

"Oh well. It's just nature bro. Don't blame or get mad at bullies/women :soy: "
Then when people get guns and kill people they say it's wrong, but I thought it's just nature bro. Natural selection bro.

People are biologically programmed to be able to recognise by bone structure who is weak and who is strong.

He mogs me hard.

Damn he really is ugly

fucking lol
Like 80 percent of social interaction and enjoyment is mocking the ugly. There is literally no point in being around others if you are ugly.

People are biologically programmed to be able to recognise by bone structure who is weak and who is strong.
My tormentors never explained
It's literally instinct to torment people with bad genes it's why all neets are genetic trash and rot. The same people that torment you would want to be your friend if you woke up and were better looking than them.

Then when people get guns and kill people they say it's wrong, but I thought it's just nature bro. Natural selection bro.

I wish this happened over a different mattress.
596cbaf22100003700fc733e.jpeg

Can anyone actually find any pics of Emma lifting the mattress off the ground by herself? I can't.

Typical mongrel features. There are tons of people like that in Brazil. Poor guy.

The title of the news video should be: Man commiting suicide by redneck.

Last edited:
That's the truth of life tbh if ur ugly everyone will mock u that's why i don't go outside of my house

tallfag thought his height could protect him from a bullet :feelshaha:

27650F72 FD8F 4847 BB61 B3E8415E9803

Dylan unironically mogs probably half of this forum and he also was a legitimate LDAR master.

"Roof told one co-worker he had no hobbies and did nothing after work but sit in his bedroom. When the co-worker asked if he played video games, Roof replied: “No, I literally look at the walls.”"