Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What was there to begin with?

HOBO

HOBO

Veteran
★★★★
It never began one might say. Here I am. This is what you've brought me to. Is this what you wanted? God? What is there to say. Nothing really. It's all already been said. There is nothing left to say. I only demand what I am owed. Will I receive it? Only time will tell. Until then. God waits.

i completely gave up on women, dating etc. These things just aren't in the cards for some people.It wasn't supposed to be like this, i was supposed to have a gf , friends , a great life by 25. What happens now? I'm completely left in the dark. I can't stand this crippling loneliness anymore, im losing my mind slowly.

I have literally nothing left, bullied into dropping out of highschool,developed social anxiety, never had any job experience , spent years doing absolutely nothing but being a shut in loser ,who stayed on the computer all day trying to cope with this shit life. fuck dating, i can't even survive in this world , i don't even feel human. I don't have the necessary qualifications to live a decent life and I will always be playing catch up because of all the things i've missed out on. I'm growing old physically but mentally i still feel like an immature child and time is just silently creeping up on me. I'll be 26 this year and only 4 more till i turn 30, a quarter of my life absolutely gone doing fuck all.

I really just wanna fucking die man

i completely gave up on women, dating etc. These things just aren't in the cards for some people.It wasn't supposed to be like this, i was supposed to have a gf , friends , a great life by 25. What happens now? I'm completely left in the dark. I can't stand this crippling loneliness anymore, im losing my mind slowly.
can't give up if you never even started.

hang-suizide.gif

Your not alone, We can find comfort in that, I rot in the dark everyday.

I have literally nothing left, bullied into dropping out of highschool,developed social anxiety, never had any job experience , spent years doing absolutely nothing but being a shut in loser ,who stayed on the computer all day trying to cope with this shit life. fuck dating, i can't even survive in this world , i don't even feel human. I don't have the necessary qualifications to live a decent life and I will always be playing catch up because of all the things i've missed out on. I'm growing old physically but mentally i still feel like an immature child and time is just silently creeping up on me. I'll be 26 this year and only 4 more till i turn 30, a quarter of my life absolutely gone doing fuck all.
Why didn’t you change school?