Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What was the youngest age you approached a girl?

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
Please describe the first time ever you approached a girl and her reaction to it.

I approached a group of 4 foids with some lame movie-related indirect opener at a shopping mall. They laughed nervously and I ejected because I ran out of things to say.

It was a girl from my math class. She seemed cute to me but she rejected my advances almost instantly. Should’ve retired after that tbh.

It was in 7th grade, so I think I was 12.

TFW I got my first rejection before a lot of members of this forum were even born.

I’m wayyyyyyyy too non-NT to approach with any real intent. I’ve talked to girls but that was just to get some social momentum going (back in my bluepill PUA days).. I could never approach a girl with intent of asking for her number or expressing any sexual interest dude I’m short and bald and am 15 years behind anyone else my age.. frozen in time in my own bubble..

14, it didn't end well.

28 1/2. I almost did when I was 18 when I was alone in a room with one but another youth came in and put me off.

It's getting better, slowly. Getting laid from one is a long way off though.

I was around 9 or 10 and at elementary school

Said this story here before.
Had to creepily get a girls number from my a guy who knew her , she found it weird and was close to blocking me but since I was friends with some other guy she liked she used me to get to him.

Told her how i felt. She told me she's saving herself until she's 16.
One month later she posts on Instagram images of her kissing the guy and in bed with one another.

I delete all social media account and cry.

6yo
kinder
i wanted her to be my friend and like me. she told the principal. she got a bigger boy to beat me up and made me cry. they moved her to another class for her safety

next time was maybe 12/13. middle school. thouhght she was into me. turns out she liked my friend and just wanted to get close to me so she could ask questions about him. then another girl literally told me she didnt want a bf-wasnt rdy then lost her virginity to an older guy who dumped her the same day like a week later. fucking hoe

then each year until around 26 i tried. nothing ever happened and no girls ever wanted to even date me or do anything sexual with me so i gave up.

ive known so many girls who think gangbangs are fun or having blackout drunk sex on the weekend with a stranger yet im so ugly no girl ever even offered pity fucking sex. thats how miserable and pathetic and ugly and a loser i am: a girl would rather be passed out and passed around by strangers she just bet at a bar then go out with me for a free dinner.
#Ishouldkillmyself

8, oneitis
I orbited her till 13, we were close friends but because of my older sisters who put me on constant psychological abuse since I was a toddler, i never tried anything with her (which resulted being wise). She was nice at first and was the extremely dumb type, but as time passed she progressively became a full time braindead thot until one time she tried to get laid with a chadlite friend i had. Because he was quite nerd and anxious he just rejected her and she ditched me the same day.
I didnt really care tho because i spent more time with her mom. She had a really bad alzheimer, she thought i was her son and would make me candies all the time. I kept going to her home because they were not rich enough to have a caregiver and the other bitch of a daughter would always leave her mom watching tv alone while she went to parties almost in a daily basis (taking advantage of her moms illness). I remember she didnt let me in at the funeral because apparently i caused her death by "forcing her". Idk what it is of her now, she always had a nice booty and was dumb af so she must be totally dating some rich gigachad or extreme betabuxxer now (i think i saw a photo of her in the bahamas last year)

Either 10 or 11 it didn’t go well