Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity What was the worst insult you received from a woman?

Shrek

Shrek

Always productive day,never reproductive day
★★★★★
I got called a garden gnome. :feelshaha:I was talking with a classmate from highschool three years ago and i asked her out to a movie with me.She said are you making fun of me?I don't go out with garden gnomes (She was a little bit taller than me).At least she waited until our classes ended to tell me that so no one made fun of me(not that I care).

-"Are you gay?"

Did they mock your voice while asking this, shortly after hitting your head?

My voice isn't bad, and I'm too low inihib to let people "play" with me like that. So no.

No. I didn't mean a light, playful tap. I meant actually hitting your head out of anger due to your "disobedience".

View attachment 619382

I'd probably kill the person if they did it, so no. Nobody fucks with me like that. I'm fucked in the head and I know the world hates me, but if someone fucking expresses that overtly...blood.

A grave taker, short, ugly, etc.

One chick on my schoolbus in middle school said my face looks like a mouse, so i called her a useless blonde bimbo with alcoholic daddy issues who's only worth is her hole.

Kids sided with me because they all knew all that was true and she was a cunt too :feelsjuice: