Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel what was the worst day of your life? and how was it?

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
I can't choose one :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal:
I have lived too many terrible experiences of pain, fear and anxiety

i dont think i can remember, most of the time my days are all just boring and very uneventful but never like horrible.

death of family member that treated you nice whole life is terrible experience

Being brought into this shit hole world

good answer from a trucel

Everyday I wake up

Probably when i was 14. I was playfighting with a dude from school. He without reason clinched his
fists and threw a punch at me. I managed to duck it and the force took him over and he fell on a rock,
cut his eye open. He then proceeded to blame me for it. Entire school went after me. I had about
7 fights in a month over it.

The day i waa born

Probably when i was 14. I was playfighting with a dude from school. He without reason clinched his
fists and threw a punch at me. I managed to duck it and the force took him over and he fell on a rock,
cut his eye open. He then proceeded to blame me for it. Entire school went after me. I had about
7 fights in a month over it.
did he become blind ?

I don't think I can choose just one. There have been a lot of periods of stress in my life.

Prob the day my dog died

Not blind but apparently there was some scar damage.
Fucking bullshit, tired of this cuck school system pinning all the blame on a kid for fucking standing his ground

Most days in 2020 & half of 2021 tbh

The majority of the days that i have lived there's been some kind of pain

When I was born without a chiseled jaw and a 12 inch coke can dong.

I can't choose one :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal:
I have lived too many terrible experiences of pain, fear and anxiety
honeslty i would say my whole 11th grade year in my math and english class was the worst. I keep thinking about it right now and want to post about it but there so many stuff that happened so it would be a long ass post

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back