Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story What was the single worst year in your life?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31361
  • Start date
Deleted member 31361

Deleted member 31361

Reported
-
For me it has to be 2007. Between May and June of that year both my Father (Car crash) and Brother (Suicide) passed away. To top it all off in September of the same year my Best friend died from Kwashiorkor. Never have I ever recovered from that year.

First year of highschool. Drugs, no friends, failed school. Just fucking awful.

I managed to get my shit together tho, mostly.

I also lost my father in 2007 and still didn't recover from it. There were other very shitty years next, and all of them are SO bad I can't even pick one to say which was worse. 2020 and 2021 is when the blackpill reality dropped like an antimatter bomb like never before and destroyed my mind and the world around me.

2009 probably

probably first year of college

2020-2021. Pretty much the present ever since corona, I've been LDARmaxxing and it's still going on.

2015 sixth year at school, my only friends changed schools and i was totally alone for the first time

My last friend managed to get an Asian girlfriend and they moved to USA (we live in Europe). I was basically alone all the time. You get used to it though, so the first year was the worst. I can enjoy my own company now.
Its weird when you have vacation and haven't used or heard your own voice for weeks.

The year I was born

For me it has to be 2007. Between May and June of that year both my Father (Car crash) and Brother (Suicide) passed away. To top it all off in September of the same year my Best friend died from Kwashiorkor. Never have I ever recovered from that year.
2015, I failed in everything, or 2017-2018 , mostly every year since 2015 has been bad

2008 or 2010

2001 wasn't great either