Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What was the most "influential" mass shooting of 2022 in your opinion ?

• Thread starter Doctor Manhattan
  • Start date
Doctor Manhattan

Doctor Manhattan

I Am Watching The Stars
-
This is not a post to influence other users go ER, I just wanted to know which mass shooting drew the most attention this year .

Uvalde, hands down; the Colorado one will likely lose the remaining steam it has in a few months. :feelshehe:

Uvalde, hands down; the Colorado one will likely lose the remaining steam it has in a few months. :feelshehe:
I believe uvalde had a lot of impact because of his resemblance to Sandy Hook

I believe uvalde had a lot of impact because of his resemblance to Sandy Hook
It also had a lot of political weight to it, with the killing of children; not to emotion the sheer death toll and inaction of police, easily publicizing. :feelsjuice:

Either Uvalde or the Buffalo shooting

It also had a lot of political weight to it, with the killing of children; not to emotion the sheer death toll and inaction of police, easily publicizing. :feelsjuice:
Salvador Ramos caused more trouble that day than he realized.

Tbh Idk any ERs tbh

Don't really keep myself up to date on them. I like some oldschool OGs though.

Tbh Idk any ERs tbh

Don't really keep myself up to date on them. I like some oldschool OGs though.
ERs oldschool creating trends

Buffalo drew attention for the racial issue, earned some points for having made a great filming
what the hell do you mean "great filming" it lagged like crazy on the best parts

The Rwanda country club massacre

buffalo was a jewish masonic psyop glownigger hoax

Last edited:
Either Uvalde or the Buffalo shooting
Second on these

Not a shooting, but i also want to give an honorable mention to the Idaho stabbing murders. Maybe im skewed because it is current, but stabbing 3 stacys and a normie tallfag to death and seemingly getting away with it is based af. As far as it seems they still have no lead on who did it weeks later :feelshaha:

Second on these

Not a shooting, but i also want to give an honorable mention to the Idaho stabbing murders. Maybe im skewed because it is current, but stabbing 3 stacys and a normie tallfag to death and seemingly getting away with it is based af. As far as it seems they still have no lead on who did it weeks later :feelshaha:
I remember that! If I'm not mistaken, were there more victims? anyway based .