Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what was the most cringe way you asked out a female

• Thread starter Deleted member 3385
  • Start date
Deleted member 3385

Deleted member 3385

awol
-
I asked out a girl by giving her flowers, the internet didn't exist when I was growing up, you only had movies to give you some idea how you were suppose to talk to girls, found out later how cringey and pathetic it is to do that

I managed to get a girl's number I knew once, and when I called her to ask her to the movies, she kept wanting to bring her friend along. I kept telling her if she could just come by herself, but she insisted on bringing her friend.

I then told her I was asking her out on a date and she said she was busy.

Gave one a mixtape, she laughed her head off before smashing it in front of me.

Over text, IMO.

i'd rather kill myself then reavel my deepest most haunting secrets on here

In middle school I stole a 50 from my dad and I tried to bribe a girl to go on a date if I gave her the money.

I asked out a girl by giving her flowers, the internet didn't exist when I was growing up, you only had movies to give you some idea how you were suppose to talk to girls, found out later how cringey and pathetic it is to do that
Hold up, let me go into my old Photobucket to retrieve the pathetic messages I sent when I was a teenager.

Don't wanna think about it tbh.

I asked a girl if I could sit next to her she angrily said no I was so embarrassed I ran away from class and everyone watched the whole thing.

I'm not even going to bother posting them. Too much fucking cringe.

i outright say "i like you" the girl ignores it or acts like she didnt hear me... when i was younger / i also tried giving grown women a chocolate heart and asking them on a date to the movies more recently in 2017 when i was working then

box of chocolates, infront of her friends as well.

after reading shit like this I once again am glad for never asking a girl out.

With your dick in your hand.

none... girls have never wantedto be assigned to me as a partner at school etc and they always complained about having to work with me. Only worse thing would have been asking out one of those girls. That would have been so cringe.

I had my female friend write a note for me to give to my crush.

I said that I like her and asked her out and she just laughed. Jfl at approaching. She was my looksmatch btw.

J
I managed to get a girl's number I knew once, and when I called her to ask her to the movies, she kept wanting to bring her friend along. I kept telling her if she could just come by herself, but she insisted on bringing her friend.

I then told her I was asking her out on a date and she said she was busy.
I would have put her number to a prank call line so she would get barraged by numbers spamming her. Fuck that bitch .
I said that I like her and asked her out and she just laughed. Jfl at approaching. She was my looksmatch btw.
Should’ve acid faced the bitch
after reading shit like this I once again am glad for never asking a girl out.
Same. I knew shit would hit the fan
If that's true u should kys
Life is like a box of chocolates.

Last edited:
Asked her out in person, confesed my feelings to my oneitis and got declined with
"i'm not over this one guy"
Rewind couple weeks later, saw her a few times with a group of friends
-Ask her out again, i booked tickets to a show i knew she'd love and got declined again
-Found out she's "Dating" someone in my friends circle, a guy with a Chad personality but overall my looksmatch :|

i'd rather kill myself then reavel my deepest most haunting secrets on here
Fucking a dog to death isn't your deepest most haunting secret? :feelswow:

I'm sure living your life is hell, but it makes for some interesting stories.

---

Thinking about it I never really did anything too embarrassing when asking a girl out. I basically don't feel shame at this point anyway.

I guess one time I approached this hot blonde, several inches taller than me. I said "HI!" with a big smile. Then I stood there looking at her a few seconds. She looked at me like she was embarrassed for me, while her friend stared daggers. I didn't have a plan, I just thought I'd say whatever popped into my head. Nothing was coming, so after a few more seconds I said, "Well, bye!" waved my hand, and walked away. All the while I had this exaggerated smile.

Last edited:
Asked her out in person, confesed my feelings to my oneitis and got declined with
"i'm not over this one guy"
Rewind couple weeks later, saw her a few times with a group of friends
-Ask her out again, i booked tickets to a show i knew she'd love and got declined again
-Found out she's "Dating" someone in my friends circle, a guy with a Chad personality but overall my looksmatch :|
You're getting close, man. Don't give up. At the end of the day she's just one foid.

I asked her "wanna go out with me?"

I had just watched faceandlms' video and this girl from my uni was beta orbiting asked me on text why i was so desperate to meet her and i said "because life is one fucking misandrist troll" and then she asked wtf and i wrote a whole paragraph about the fact that redpill. Needless to say, she blocked me
2984.jpg

You're getting close, man. Don't give up. At the end of the day she's just one foid.
I could probally get with her after this guy (Who took her virginity) but nah, i don't wanna be 2nd best like that :feelsrope::feelsrope: betacuck as fuck

I could probally get with her after this guy (Who took her virginity) but nah, i don't wanna be 2nd best like that :feelsrope::feelsrope: betacuck as fuck
Don't go for the same foid. Just use that same game on a different one.