Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story ¿What was the most brutal fight you have ever had?

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
★★★★
I am interested to know what experiences users here have had defending their honor.

In my case, my strongest fight was in mid-2018, in high school.
By context, when I was 13 years old, I was almost abused along with my younger brother, by a pedophile, although I was the one who received all those inappropriate touches. In the end, those touches left a mark on me, and any touch or rub near the area of my thighs or abdomen, would make me involuntarily react with a blow or push to whoever did. My closest friends know this, and they understand it to avoid accidentally touching me like this.

In 2018, a guy from my classroom, who was, so to speak, the bully or the alpha of the class, tried to touch me near the crotch, of course this was simulated and I would never touch them, but I reacted to that with a punch in his face, because I thought he really would. He got annoyed and threw himself at me (he was a little bit bigger, like 5'10, but quite thin) This only made me more nervous and aggressive, so I ended up having a frenzy of fists and kicks in the I usually. The teacher (a foid) ran out to look for the principal or coordinator, and the other students did not get in, because they were afraid of being beaten; That was told to me by one of my friends after the fight. In the end, the guy managed to grab me and suffocate me with a mataleon key, while suffocating me, I desperately looked for his little finger, which I managed to take and break with all my strength (I was in gymaxx at that time) the subject, he was enraged by that and before letting go of the pain, I scratch one of my eyes, leaving a good wound there. He released me, and each one watched the other for a few seconds, until the coordinator arrived, they took us to the infirmary and in the end, no matter what each one said, we were suspended for 4 days.

Time passed, the wounds of both healed, and I and that guy, we had no interaction again in the remainder of high school.

Most of my fights have ended in one swing of my Genetically modified fist. I can cave a mans skull in with a simple swipe of my arm.

Though the most serious one I ever had was against a genetically modified Lion. That's a story for another day though.

Dhl77y 3313242b 9331 4df0 b54c 3d0f7655ef5c

I don't have any that I remember clearly, as most of those were before high school.

Never got into any fights tbh, I should have been more aggressive to my bullies back in middle/high school now that I think about it

I was 14, first year of high school, some random guy from class took a picture of me and made fun of my looks and i called him son of a bitch. The bully got angry quickly and grabbed me from my head and squeezed it, i managed to escape from lock and throw him punch a few times but he was physically stronger than me so he btfo of me. Never get into a fight that you know you will lose. :feelsrope:

I was 14, first year of high school, some random guy from class took a picture of me and made fun of my looks and i called him son of a bitch. The bully got angry quickly and grabbed me from my head and squeezed it, i managed to escape from lock and throw him punch a few times but he was physically stronger than me so he btfo of me. Never get into a fight that you know you will lose. :feelsrope:
How physically superior was he? Sounds pretty loud.
Never got into any fights tbh, I should have been more aggressive to my bullies back in middle/high school now that I think about it
Since you are a man, once intimidated you must attack.

Most of my fights have ended in one swing of my Genetically modified fist. I can cave a mans skull in with a simple swipe of my arm.

Though the most serious one I ever had was against a genetically modified Lion. That's a story for another day though.

View attachment 237127
lol this made my day. you are now being followed

I've never fought. XD

Not that much tbh, but I'm a framecel so everyone used to mog me brutally back then.
About the frame, do you know what is the measure to be considered a framecel?

I participated in a Pirate raid nearby Mogadishu. It was brutal and gory.

The internal conflict of accepting the blackpill was my biggest fight tbh.

Haven’t been in physical fight since adolescence. But I did throw a cup full of soda at a guy for bumping into me a couple years ago

Haven’t been in physical fight since adolescence. But I did throw a cup full of soda at a guy for bumping into me a couple years ago
Lol, sounds like something chad would do.

View attachment 237127
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelstrash:

never had any brutal fights tbh