Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What was the maximum looksmaxxing you ever did?

What was the maximum looksmaxxing you ever did?

• 10%

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • 20%

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • 30%

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • 40%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50%

• 60%

• 70%

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • 80%

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • 90%

• 100%

• Total voters
I can't over exaggerate tbh I feel as though I have done everything in my power to look my best, I have taken multi vitamins, work my ass off, dress good, and keep myself groomed. You would be surprised though, even at this stage, you're still that gross loser

The last thing I could do is surgery, and I don't want to do that, it would feel like everyone in the world who has made me feel like shit finally won me over.

Dindu nuffin
Jk, i grew out my hair.

At 70% women at least didn't look at me as if I was a serial killer. There were some improvements but I won't go into that due to no brag rule.

There's no point. Looksmaxxing is a cope. It's over for me.

i've spent 2500 on acne scar surgeries, im gonna get one more done for 1000 soon

I got in pretty good shape in terms of leanness. I deffo looked better.

Less than 10%

Only had a rhinoplatsy so far which doesn't count since I'm planning on getting another

I am a former gymcel

Are they that expensive :o

This was one of my planned surgeries this year! How effective are they?

It depends on the severity of your scars and the type of scars you have, one procedure will result in minimal improvements. Most people need many of various types. If you only have a few scars, I wouldn't bother with it.

Price varies based on the doctor and the procedure greatly.

LMAO haircut and showered? I have tried dressing better before though, if anything it just makes me stick out more, since they can see i'm trying harder to look decent. My current biggest problem is my weight, however

I got a new haircut and it didnt change anything

I used to keep myself in very good shape but not anymore. I’ve lost all my passion and motivation. I’m just an empty shell now.

Rolling scars on cheek and boxcar scars on temple.
without seeing pictures, i'd say you need a field subcision along your cheek. Make sure to go to a good doctor for this (check out the acne.org forums). Then RF microneedling along your temple to turn the box scars into rolling scars, after that, I'd subcise the temple or use a filler of some sort. Subcision along the temple can be risky if it's a bad doctor so again, a good doctor is key.

Went to the gym for ages. Used benzoyl peroxide for my acne. Showered every day. Bought new clothes. Bought "cleaner" food.

Did it help at all? No.

Literally 100%. Gymmaxxed, weightlossmaxxed, hairmaxxed, facemaxxed, nofap, socialmaxxed and it didn't do ANYTHING for me. It probably would've two to three decades ago. Fuck foids and their high standards, they deserve to be fucking raped. I'm STILL really fucking pissed on how I'm invisible to foids even though I lost over 85 fucking pounds.

When I get a haircut and beard trim, that's me pretty much looksmaxxed without going into drastic territory (surgeries).

I've gone out approaching having done the above and it doesn't help - I'm still constantly rejected.

I consider things like clothesmaxxing utterly superficial - my clothes are basic and inexpensive but always clean and well ironed and perfectly presentable. I don't spend a fortune on designer clothes because that's a waste of money. Clothes don't change your face.

I shat on the streets, picked it up and smeared my face with fresh shit. Like this --

qDVDZAd.png

And that's my looksmaxxing. JFL @ looksmaxxing truecels.

How much is this going to cost?

Also I’ve been advised to use dermaroll. This any good?

no, you're better off using some sort of retinol cream (like Differin, it's over the counter now in the US (used to be prescription only)) than a dermaroller. Honestly, I'd estimate the cost to be around $2000 (this is because the dermatologist will probably not only do the temple if you ask for RF).

But again, price varies greatly depending on severity and the doctor.

40% for losing weight.

Now trying to reduce bodyfat to 15% then 12%

I’ve taken a shitload of hairless meds.. spend maybe 8 grand over the last year
Got colored contacts.. stopped wearing them tho
Got lifts.. best purchase of my life
Did penis enlargement exercises.. haven’t gained anything tho
Gym on and off

I tried to get cosmetic sugery once, but theres only so much you can do. like putting sprinkles on shit

I took a shower tbh tbh.