Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What was the last video game you played/enjoyed?

Witcher 3, never get tired of that game, play several other rpgs and strategy games tbh :feelscomfy: good copes

Curretnly playing a vn by the name saya no uta. Its good so far

currently playing tales of arise. very good cope 9/10.
just slightly below persona 5 overall

Metroid Dread, pretty good, but not that good

Metroid Dread, pretty good, but not that good
Have you played Metroid other M? I have heard mixed reviews. Do you recommend?
Developing an ulcer over csgo rn.
u should stop playing fps tbh. they are filled with giga try hards and cause mental health problems

Have you played Metroid other M? I have heard mixed reviews. Do you recommend?

u should stop playing fps tbh. they are filled with giga try hards and cause mental health problems
Ive never played it, ive heard it's garbage

Nexomon extinction, Three Houses currently finished the infamous trilogy recently

Last edited:
Playing Max Payne 1 rn :hax:

It's 20 years old and kinda buggy, but seems like a promising series tbh
I played that two weeks ago, I finished Payne 2 the week before.. now I’m still depressed

based. Those are both good games(becoming Mogs Pokemon). Especially three houses, which waifu was ur favorite?

based civ cel. I haven't touched 6 yet as I dislike mobile graphics. But I have 400 something hrs in civ 5, really good also risky/addictive cope
Number 6 is awesome, graphics are top notch and the expansionary downloadable set content is wicked cool. :feelsjuice:

based. Those are both good games(becoming Mogs Pokemon). Especially three houses, which waifu was ur favorite?

based civ cel. I haven't touched 6 yet as I dislike mobile graphics. But I have 400 something hrs in civ 5, really good also risky/addictive cope
The anime shit was my least favorite part of 3 houses but my favorite female character is lysithea. Getting her nukes off is engaging and rewarding.

Super Mario Bros 2. Good to nostalgiamaxx, and it was always my favourite of the series.

Fallout 2. It's an old one, but that doesn't take away from the great time I had playing it.

Genshin Impact
Was expecting some predatory gacha bullshit but all in all it seems like a slightly worse anime version of BoTW, since you can 100% the game with just the basic ass skills and characters while grinding your way up there and get some of the gacha chars anyway. Hell most f2p players in the soy subreddit have like four 5 star chars each.

World design is great, and most characters are likeable, but I have some complaints:
-the godawful auto-targeting system
-game is piss poor easy for experienced Platinum Games/DMC players, unless you intentionally fight against overleveled enemies (ngl that's the most fun I've had)
-little to no exp gain from killing mobs and doing small tasks, so you get forced to use exp books like in other gacha games (although you can easily farm them up, I have like 500+ rn)
-can't sell items
-some mobs are annoying af, like the cicin mages and geovishaps
-way too much emphasis on elemental advantages, to the point some mobs can straight null your whole combo just because they are the same element as your DPS carry, but at the same time you can whoop them ez with a fodder support char who holds their weakness
-Many areas get restricted at the start by levels and story progression, but I guess it's the same for other games

Aside from that everything else is really good. From quest rewards, boss fights and exploring to the soundtrack itself.

Last edited:
Disco Elysium, Cyber Shadow, Loop Hero.

Star Wars battlefront 2

I've been playing The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past all weekend. :feelsjuice:

Uncharted: the last legacy:feelsjuice:

Last uncharted i think.

Assassins creed origins

Resident Evil Village, despite its flaws. Combat could have been better. Enemies take too much bullets to kill and don't react to being shot. Balancing is also a problem. First encounter with lycans is way too hard and doesn't reflect any of choose dificulties. Basic knife is useless, because its damage output is way too low and Chris's knife deals way too much damage, and I'm not gonna even mention lightsaber. Block also sucks as you can't parry like re 7. But overall, it's much better game than re 7. It has much more variety in enemies and weapons departament and its location are also distinct and don't feel the same after a while like in re 7.
I will do Village of Shadow new game run( already beated new game+ Village of shadows), knife only run, and under 5 hour run.

Replayed South Park stick of truth recently and got all the achievements

im decent at chivalry 2 :feelsaww:

Ac odyssey, although I got kind of bored of it. I have 124 hours of playtime:feelsrope::feelsrope: