Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What was the income tax in your country since the last 150 years?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Here in Germanistan the income tax is now creeping up on over 40% tahst why I dont work and refuse to work and get neetbuxx.

During the days of the Kaiser it was 2% for normies.

During the 3rd reich 2% for normies, 6 % for really good earners and 10% for rich earners.

I saw a meme on the internet where Burgercels are now paying over 40% tax to pay for spics and welfare queens but went to war with Britain just because of 2% tax

I saw a meme on the internet where Burgercels are now paying over 40% tax to pay for spics and welfare queens but went to war with Britain just because of 2% tax
We used to have just a sales tax on alcohol that funded our nation, but that switch when the Federal Reserve Act got passed in 1913

We used to have just a sales tax on alcohol that funded our nation, but that switch when the Federal Reserve Act got passed in 1913
what does your country do with all the tax money it collects?

You pay sales tax, income tax and how many other taxes I never heard of. But still the miltary although huge doesnt take all the tax money. Your infrastructure to turning to shit which means thats not where your taxes go. The country borrows like crazy meaning thats not the where taxes go. Now its madness, where does all that money go?

what does your country do with all the tax money it collects?

You pay sales tax, income tax and how many other taxes I never heard of. But still the miltary although huge doesnt take all the tax money. Your infrastructure to turning to shit which means thats not where your taxes go. The country borrows like crazy meaning thats not the where taxes go. Now its madness, where does all that money go?
It goes to our Empire that jews the World. Our leaders don't care about the actual country, just the power it has and can force on others

Our leaders don't care about the actual country, just the power it has and can force on others
Thats a recipre for disaster. Kind of like flying plane without regular maintanance and check-ups. Guess what, eventually planes that are better cared for will eventually do better than that plane.

Sooner or later USA will crash from its powerful position. Other countries are already putting things in place now to ditch the $ in like 5-10 years

Thats a recipre for disaster. Kind of like flying plane without regular maintanance and check-ups. Guess what, eventually planes that are better cared for will eventually do better than that plane.

Sooner or later USA will crash from its powerful position. Other countries are already putting things in place now to ditch the $ in like 5-10 years
When the country does crash, a better World will come outta it

When the country does crash, a better World will come outta it
Anything is better than the shit we have now in the West