Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What was the happiest moment in your life

Yeah, I've been overseas and things are definitely worse for Western European incels, but it's not like it's easy here either.

Also, I sadly wasted my best-looking years being a massive bluepilled beta who didn't try.
What would you have done differently?
When I isolated myself,so no one could bully me anymore.
I'm not as isolated now,but I still remember that feeling of all my troubles going away It's absolutely priceless.
I can relate to this.

Any point in time before August 23, 2010. That's the date when my constant rejections, ostracization, and LDARing started. I was very popular in school before then and had a really good time overall.

Any point in time before August 23, 2010. That's the date when my constant rejections, ostracization, and LDARing started. I was very popular in school before then and had a really good time overall.
What did happen to you?

What did happen to you?
Long story tbh.

First day of school in a new city. I tried to make friends from then on just like how I did when I lived in the boonies before then, but everyone literally told me to fuck off and people were condescending towards me. People just treated me like shit. I remember one day in September 2010, I showed some people who I thought were my friends an abandoned asylum I went near, these people said that "no one cares" and even one black girl said to me that "(I) belonged in an asylum" even though I literally did nothing to bother her. In October of 2010, I remember threatening to kill myself and cut my arm three times because I was so frustrated and pissed off that everyone was treating me like shit. I was 10 fucking years old.

The only friends I'd ever make after then were 2 good ones from that school, but they became my friends when I was already well into high school, several who backstabbed me throughout elementary and middle school, several who pretended to be my friend in middle school to use me for financial and personal gain, and several from other schools WAY later in my junior/senior high school days.

Even though I did end up making friends, I was never even close to a normie, as I'd barely ever hang out with them outside of class, go to parties, and I never did have a girlfriend, of course.

Ironically enough, on the night of August 22, 2010, at about 10:30pm at night, I went to my parents with a really bad stomachache, as I had a REALLY bad feeling about the next day. They just told me to "get over it" and that "nothing was going to happen." Mind you that back then I was a huge extrovert and meeting new people was my kind of thing, as, like again, I was one of the most popular kids in my old school. It was almost like I had a sixth sense that was telling me that something bad was definitely going to happen.

Last edited:
I don't even know tbh, I've always had a Sword of Damocles hanging over my head, in the form of abuse at home, bullying, poverty or poor health.

Anytime before age 12.

When a girl gets hurt / killed by her boyfriend.

My last happiest moment in my life was during my early-mid teenage years.

Adulthood had no sympathy for me, and I can't remind any happy moment since, only pain, drunkenness, sufferings. Now, I demand to see the light out of darkness.