Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What was the happiest moment in your life

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Can you remember happy times?

My life has been nothing but pain

Probably second year of high school when I actually thought I had chances of ascending with my onitis because she hanged out with my group.

Everytime I see your AVI, it always makes me laugh

Summer 2017 was a great period in my life but I can't think of a moment in time where I was truely euphoric though.

Probably second year of high school when I actually thought I had chances of ascending with my onitis because she hanged out with my group.
É estranho que você tenha dificuldades no Brasil

probably 6-7 years old, not even joking. all i was looking forward to was learning more about programming on my ancient computer that loaded programs and games off of audio tape cassettes and cuddling with my mom. that was literally the peak.

probably 6-7 years old, not even joking. all i was looking forward to was learning more about programming on my ancient computer that loaded programs and games off of audio tape cassettes and cuddling with my mom. that was literally the peak.
Yeas i think many of have happy memories of childhood at least of some periods of it

Every time show love to a cat or dog, it makes me feel really happy.

Winter 2011 was fun.
Summer 2012 was great.
Winter 2013 was great.
Summer 2014 was nice.
Fall 2014 too.
Summer 2015 was good I guess.
2016 was a good year all around.
Summer 2017 was nice.
Summer 2018 was alright but France won the World Cup Which made it not as good.

Probably when some video game I was looking forward to came out, having a hard time thinking about the last game I enjoyed though.

Summer 2012 was great.
Winter 2013 was great.
Summer 2014 was nice.
Fall 2014 too.
Summer 2017 was nice.
Summer 2018 was alright but France won the World Cup Which made it not as good.
World cup? You mean soccer?

heroin IV rush or mdma

Yeas i think many of have happy memories of childhood at least of some periods of it
getting your mom to bake you a cake or something, and helping out in the kitchen :feels:
then finding the right moment when she's not mad or tired so you can jump in her arms for a snuggle :feels::feels::feels:
not even wanting anything else from life or imagining the horrors that are coming up soon :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

getting your mom to bake you a cake or something, and helping out in the kitchen :feels:
then finding the right moment when she's not mad or tired so you can jump in her arms for a snuggle :feels::feels::feels:
not even wanting anything else from life or imagining the horrors that are coming up soon :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:
Yeas bro your words are so true. Life is a bitch.

9/11.
Seriously though I’m so bitter that I love things like terrorist attacks and mass shootings, so actually get happier about them than anything I’m directly involved in.
Also Sandy Hook and the Brazil shooting this year because they were both revenge by incels.
Oh god that made me cry because it made me remember a time of actual decency and not being a shut in sociopath enjoying gore.

É estranho que você tenha dificuldades no Brasil
Yeah, I've been overseas and things are definitely worse for Western European incels, but it's not like it's easy here either.

Also, I sadly wasted my best-looking years being a massive bluepilled beta who didn't try.

When I was 12 and started playing Pokemon platinum.

Yeah, I've been overseas and things are definitely worse for Western European incels, but it's not like it's easy here either.

Also, I sadly wasted my best-looking years being a massive bluepilled beta who didn't try.
Yeas but you are still relatively young

happiest moment in my life
was when i try opioid painkiller

@Mainländer
I think your problem is that you are stuck between your manchilde mentality and your adult appereance. The solution would be maturmaxing.

The dream where I went skiing with 3 girls looking like that.

Unfortunately I woke up before getting to fuck them.

I think your problem is that you are stuck between your manchilde mentality and your adult apperence. The solution would be maturmaxing.
The dream where I went skiing with 3 girls looking like that.

View attachment 108655

Unfortunately I woke up before getting to fuck them.

Therefor it was a nightmare
happiest moment in my life
was when i try opioid painkiller
Logical coz all our plesures are byproducts of pain and need.

@Mainländer
I think your problem is that you are stuck between your manchilde mentality and your adult appereance. The solution would be maturmaxing.
My personality and tastes don't match my appearance well indeed, but through maturemaxxing I'd become a very low tier normie who will be able to get a 30+ 3/10 black single mom of 4 at best. I don't want it tbh.

When I isolated myself,so no one could bully me anymore.
I'm not as isolated now,but I still remember that feeling of all my troubles going away It's absolutely priceless.

Prob was like 10 the last time I was truly happy

My personality and tastes don't match my appearance well indeed, but through maturemaxxing I'd become a very low tier normie who will be able to get a 30+ 3/10 black single mom of 4 at best. I don't want it tbh.
Yeas but you can not be teen ager being 40 years old. Therefore you have to somehow adopt new style or use method of Philip Mainlander if being that old is abhorent to you.

Yeas but you can not be teen ager being 40 years old. Therefore you have to somehow adopt new style or use method of Philip Mainlander if being that old is abhorent to you.
I refuse to bow down to the system. I won't become a normie betabuxx of low quality foids (even that would require tons of effort due to my looks).

My plan is to low effort through life, resigned to a spectator and coper. If things become bad enough, roping is an option. I don't think I'll do it though.

I refuse to bow down to the system. I won't become a normie betabuxx of low quality foids (even that would require tons of effort due to my looks).

My plan is to low effort through life, resigned to a spectator and coper. If things become bad enough, roping is an option. I don't think I'll do it though.
You have the syndrom of Dorian Gray definatly.
But if you dont like the idea of roping it will be funny to see you after 20 years :feelskek:

happiest moment of my life has not happened yet because it will be they day i die

happiest moment of my life has not happened yet because it will be they day i die
Dying is unpleasant moment if you can not afford yourself painless and gracefull way of death.

Winning a high school table tennis tournament

No kidding

You have the syndrom of Dorian Gray definatly.
But if you dont like the idea of roping it will be funny to see you after 20 years :feelskek:
I'll either work with something related to my course in college or rent rooms. That's my plan.

Playing Halo 3 splitscreen with my two brothers and making forge maps in Halo reach. I think 2010/11 was the happiest I ever was.
Didn't have a single worry back then

Playing Halo 3 splitscreen with my two brothers and making forge maps in Halo reach. I think 2010/11 was the happiest I ever was.
Didn't have a single worry back then
Sounds realy cool

When I was 10-13 yo I used to dream A LOT. mainly about the perfect job. gf, being a really good looking fella and having a past where I was popular at school... This was like lucid dreaming I think. Because I could feel something like my dopamine rising when I wake up even though that after I wake I instantly feel shitty because I come back to reality, but happy at the same time due to the delightful experience in the dream ... That was literally the best thing in my worthless life... Having this ability to imagine being someone else. But now I can't even imagine myself even when awake. Last time I tried to sleep and dream I had a nightmare where I killed some kid who used to bully me but I went to hell for it and had cockroachss covering my entire body. That was horrible man. I woke screaming and crying for something I didn't even do.

I just want to dream God. What did i do to deserve this? :cryfeels:

How many languages do you speak im.curious?
Three. Portuguese, English and German.

I'm learning ancient Greek and Latin at college, but I won't become proficient at those.

When I was 10-13 yo I used to dream A LOT. mainly about the perfect job. gf, being a really good looking fella and having a past where I was popular at school... This was like lucid dreaming I think. Because I could feel something like my dopamine rising when I wake up even though that after I wake I instantly feel shitty because I come back to reality, but happy at the same time due to the delightful experience in the dream ... That was literally the best thing in my worthless life... Having this ability to imagine being someone else. But now I can't even imagine myself even when awake. Last time I tried to sleep and dream I had a nightmare where I killed some kid who used to bully me but I went to hell for it and had cockroachss covering my entire body. That was horrible man. I woke screaming and crying for something I didn't even do.

I just want to dream God. What did i do to deserve this? :cryfeels:
Dream of Satan , only darkness saves from.darkness
Three. Portuguese, English and German.

I'm learning ancient Greek and Latin at college, but I won't become proficient at those.
Omg
That is impressive