Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What was the first website you lurked to discover the blackpill?

Grain_of_sin

Grain_of_sin

Banned
-
Before I started posting/lurking in forums, I would google blackpill topics on my mind(2012-2013). The searches usually led me to Bodybuilding Misc or Zoklet.net. Misc was more about the blackpill, and I lurked it for a long time. It opened my eyes, because many people on that site are blackpilled slayers.

Now that I've gotten more into forums, I see that quite a few sites have all merged into the one blackpilled ideology that I found in Misc.

What site started your blackpill adventure?

bodybuilding forum-->4chan---->r/incels---->here

the decline occurred in a span of 8 months

/r/incels

Wait wtf you knew Zoklet?! Me too. I had 17500 posts.

I don't remember any blackpills being dropped in Zoklet though. I miss that forum.

r/foreveralone -> r/incels

youtube - r/theredpill - r/incels

RREEEEEEEEE said:
/r/incels

Wait wtf you knew Zoklet?! Me too. I had 17500 posts.

I don't remember any blackpills being dropped in Zoklet though. I miss that forum.

I found some blackpills in Zoklet, but it was more about devious shit (drugs etc). Never posted there, just lurked. Why was it taken down?

Grain_of_sin said:
I found some blackpills in Zoklet, but it was more about devious shit (drugs etc). Never posted there, just lurked. Why was it taken down?

So you posted in the Chemistry section, kek. Yeah, if you were only in that section then you wouldn't have seen me. I went by the name Michael Myers. I had the same avatar on there. It was shut down because some f-cking morons decided it was a good idea to dox not only the admin, but also his parents. Zok already had heart problems, and that worsened it a lot more. If it wasn't for that, the forum would still be up and running. I honestly do miss that forum, I loved the layout, and the shitposting. I was one of the very few brown guys, hell, I even was liked by quite a number of folks, which is funny considering 90% were racist. I met some cool people there, some of whom I'm still in touch with.

I found 4chan, and started browsing r9k. My interest in ER also helped me find blackpilled sites.

r/Incels on faggoty Reddit.

Real life...

also, the lookism manhwa but what truely made me awake was the Incels subreddit.

Real life --> sluthate --> lookism --> r/incels --> looksmax --> here

yahoo answers - r/2meirl4meirl - r/lonely - r/foreveralone - r/theredpill - r/incels - incel.me

redpill. think someone on fa mentioned it

i read the shit and was preplexed for a good 2 days. then realized i cant fix those problems and in effect became black pilled without knowing it lol

redpill btw the community sux. i tried asking what a 34 virgin should do? past the name calling all i got was if i were you i'd do a lot of prostitutes

after being on /r/foreveralone for a while, they started coping by playing the moral high ground saying they are better than "misogynistic incels" so then i went onto /r/incels and i was like wtf are they talking about theres literally nothing wrong with this sub, maybe one or two troll posts a week and i finally joined /r/incels and that is when i understood and realised the true nature of women and why its over for me as an ugly male.

Probably old bb.com misc

I figured it out for myself and had to wait for internet culture to become popular enough to find a place for me. It seemed to have started online as a backlash to PUA.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back