Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal What was the biggest blackpill you ever received from a foid?

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
I remember at my old job a few years ago there was this one bitch that I hated that told me that I “looked like the type of guy who hates valentines day”. This was completely unprovoked. It was obvious that what she meant by this was that I was an ugly loser who gets no pussy.

She was also dating the dude that bullied me so I hated her for that reason as well

Honestly I don’t know if I could ever forgive her for saying that to me.

truecel trait: foids don't talk to you if not mandatory by their job

truecel trait: foids don't talk to you if not mandatory by their job
The majority of foids that talked to me at my jobs just bullied me mercilessly (to be fair most of my male co-workers bullied me as well so it wasn’t just foids).

I had a girl at my last job make fun of me for being skinny.

Which is a brutal pill to swallow for all the “gym is cope” people. Women don’t respect men they can physically dominate

And people wonder why incels go NEET. The ones that don’t end up getting driven to suicide by relentless workplace bullying

Last edited:
The majority of foids that talked to me at my jobs just bullied me mercilessly (to be fair the majority of my co-workers regardless of gender bullied me so it wasn’t just foids)

I had a girl at my last job make fun of me for being skinny.

Which is a brutal pill to swallow for all the “gym is cope” people. Women don’t respect men they can physically dominate
agreed but they don't respect fatcels neither if not even less

Them avoiding me my whole life while flocking towards good looking boys.

My whole existence is a blackpill

I remember at my old job a few years ago there was this one bitch that I hated that told me that I “looked like the type of guy who hates valentines day”. This was completely unprovoked. It was obvious that what she meant by this was that I was an ugly loser who gets no pussy.

She was also dating the dude that bullied me so I hated her for that reason as well

What was your response?

my biggest blackpill was having some foid tag her friend under a pic i posted

Not even looking at me. I don't exist basically, especially true with zoomer foids. It's like most foids can tell if a Chad have entered the room without even looking. They have Chad sight or Chad peripheral vision.

A from the beginning kissless and sexless marriage that only cost me time and money, yes some people had to learn certain things the hard way (me).

I actually have one, once In grade school I heard a group of ethnic girls from multiple ethnic races talking about these white chads from this show they watch I know they were white chads because they said it and started talking about how they love white boys.

I actually have one, once In grade school I heard a group of ethnic girls from multiple ethnic races talking about these white chads from this show they watch I know they were white chads because they said it and started talking about how they love white boys.
This was in 8th grade

When they just hated my guts even when I had never spoken to them. Its a surefire sign you're unattractive

A from the beginning kissless and sexless marriage that only cost me time and money, yes some people had to learn certain things the hard way (me).
Was it arranged?

It was through her actions, not words.

One of the few times I tried initiating, it was accepted, but it was all an act. I was 14 years old.

She called me to a empty classroom so I could meet her, and have my first kiss, but when I arrived there, a thugmaxxed classmate of mine was there, making out with her. He was exactly what you think he would be. Treated girls like a pocket pussy, while I was the "shy gentleman".

She saw me, and smiled at me.
Ans I left to find a corner to cry.

She later tried to talk with me again, but I just didn't respond at all.

I didn't learn my lesson there though. Was still a naive bluepiller following the advice of my family members that girls like kind gentleman.
And life proved them wrong, MANY times.

This was just the worst one.

Probably the most blunt things random holes in college used to say about me in passing.

''Why is his head so big''?

''There's horseboy'' (long narrow horse face)

She called me to a empty classroom so I could meet her, and have my first kiss, but when I arrived there, a thugmaxxed classmate of mine was there, making out with her. He was exactly what you think he would be. Treated girls like a pocket pussy, while I was the "shy gentleman".
Retard.

School slut offers sex favours to.

Whore is a whore but still

This happened when I was 15 but I was out eating at a restaurant with my family and there was this chad waiter who served us and my mom and sister told me that I should get a haircut like his. Nevermind the fact my face shape or my hair type was different to his.

Not even looking at me. I don't exist basically, especially true with zoomer foids. It's like most foids can tell if a Chad have entered the room without even looking. They have Chad sight or Chad peripheral vision.
Same brocel, foids find me repulsive even my cousins hate me.

"you seem to think about me a lot. i never think about you."

Getting completely ignored and rejected by a girl i really like in college , what was more blackpilling was that she was into some chadlite in my class that rejected her, but she still would rather orbit chad than be with a non chad loving partner .

Back in Kindergarten, the year 1999 a foid told me i was so ugly i should off myself.

Tall foid tapped my head and called me a child. it was brutal

Getting completely ignored and rejected by a girl i really like in college , what was more blackpilling was that she was into some chadlite in my class that rejected her, but she still would rather orbit chad than be with a non chad loving partner .
Truecel trait: you never went to college because you knew it would be normie hell

I was rejected and friendzoned by a whore. she told me i like your soul which means she doesn't like my body.

i got brutally rejected by a pajeeta 3/10 bitch with a habsburg jawline(giga underbite). at the time i thought i mogged her and could fuck her easily lol

This happened a long time ago. A girl I liked wouldn't talk to me for more than 30 seconds at a time.

One day she met my friend's Chad older brother. And 48 hours later, she officially started dating him.

A bitch said me that I'm handsome and shit but she rejected me cuz I'm to smart for her. She even told my mom... that I'm to scarily smart for her.

Translation.

"Your boy is to smart, so he cannot be my simp".

It's over.

I am 34 years old.

”I am not attracted to you.”

About 50 000 times now. Life sure is useless.

She didn't make fun of you for being skinny. She made fun of you because you're sub-5 who happens to be skinny. MGK is a skinny Chad and he managed to get Megan Fox.

iu
iu
She’s boring looking

It was through her actions, not words.

One of the few times I tried initiating, it was accepted, but it was all an act. I was 14 years old.

She saw me, and smiled at me.
Ans I left to find a corner to cry.

She later tried to talk with me again, but I just didn't respond at all.

I didn't learn my lesson there though. Was still a naive bluepiller following the advice of my family members that girls like kind gentleman.
And life proved them wrong, MANY times.

This was just the worst one.
Mogs me

I was in the obligatory practice for the june school dance (the practice was obligatory, but going to the actual dance wasn't), when my foid partner abandoned me in the middle of it and I ended up walking alone on the circle, while she partned up with her foid friend.

I rounded three times then left the group and went to the library, despite leaving the dance not being allowed. I would rather face the consequences over being humiliated like that.

Another occasion also in a school dance, two foids looked me up and down, turned back and walked away without saying anything on the suggestion one of them could be my partner for the dance.
I was actually looking forward for the dance because I love traditional dancing since I was young, but that completely killed my desire for it in that school.

This cum dumpster I used to like sucked and fucked all my friends but never did that to me. She was the biggest whore in the entire school. She would shamelessly post photos of her being a skank and dressing up like a whore in public and sing songs on tiktok about sucking dick. I once heard her call me a creep once back in eighth grade. It's over for me.

Ignored me and excusedmaxxed by saying she was in a bad mood, while talking with chad.

I've had a couple

1. Getting ghosted and ignored by my former oneitis

2. A girl in my middle school telling me that my brother (who was around 7 back then) was cuter than me

3. Getting rejected for the first time in 7th grade

4. Got rated a 5 on photofeeler (in attractiveness)

haha that's funny a hole once told me I "look like I jerk off a lot" :feelskek:

The school boys that bullied me convinced the girls to ask me to the dance. After I said yes they then said they where joking and everyone laughed at me.

Back in high school a teacher asked me if i had a girlfriend, and before i could answer a foid said that nobody loved me and the class laughed, i was brutally humiliated like this for most of my teen years

Foid says that "she's not into dating now and she needs a few months to sort out her feelings, she will totally contact me". Next week i see her dating a guy.

A from the beginning kissless and sexless marriage that only cost me time and money
You were married?
my pants would have exploded if a tall foid did that to me
I vividly remember one time in gym class, this height mogger foid was wearing yoga pants and her ass looked great in it, what was fantastic was that because she was so tall and I was a manlet it felt like her ass was chest level to me, I imagined her just smooshing her ass against my face :feelsohh:

My favourite musical rehearsal in July 2022 was my major blackpill lesson

I vividly remember one time in gym class, this height mogger foid was wearing yoga pants and her ass looked great in it, what was fantastic was that because she was so tall and I was a manlet it felt like her ass was chest level to me, I imagined her just smooshing her ass against my face :feelsohh:
Another femdomcel i see :feelsokman:

You were married?

Yes, but that doesn't mean I am a fakecel. That was/is just a visa and money scam, which the back then "purple-pilled" me fell for.