Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What was so appealing to normies about LARPing as sad lonely men during the 2020 lockdown and spending HOURS creating content?

• Thread starter 52baldcurryjanitor
  • Start date
52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★
Of all the people to LARP as online why a sad lonely man? Why not LARP as IDK a 65 year old grandmother in Arkansas. JFL at incelmatics he's like 6foot something and his userbase are all normies who brag about how much sex they had. (some spic on his server literally said he is just passing his time on here until the pandemic is over so he can see his GF). Oh also incelmatics had a girlfriend and on his show he said when her first met her she literally put her arm around him and said: "my friend is going on a date would you please go on a date with me tee hee" none of us have EVER had a woman do that. You are fucking fakecel at that point. She probably asked him "tee hee can you penetrate me!" right after the date. Oddly he sprung up like a wild onion on a fresh spring morning during the 2020 plandemic. But now he is never to be heard of again. Interesting, I really wanted to talk on his show. (oh and he insults/disrespects and encourages his user base (and told me in a pm to commit suicide because my brain is defective after he started shit with me!) Now imagine if a 5foot2 indian janitor did this to his fans if he somehow got big!) What is so odd is this channel was unknown but SPRUNG up with 5k subs in a short amount of time. (I BINGE blackpill shit I would have run into it earlier but it seemed to only spring up during the Plan-demic) I wonder if incelmatics is FBI agent. (One sign of a FBI agent on youtube is RAPID increase of subscribers within a short time span/and professionally done graphics. I mean the quality is something you would see out of a film studio not some sad incel with his dick in his hand. Plus he legit sounds EXACTLY like my 6ft-something chad-lite classmate in college. Same mannerisms EVERYTHING who was going into IT to work for the FBI). Oh also what's funny is they LEGIT let trannys call into their show and let foids onto their servers. WTF? YET bash the demographic (incels) they represent. Its not right! WTF is that about? What is so fucking fun and appealing to normies about LARPing as a sad lonely man and spending HOURS AT A TIME creating youtube content? Why not LARP as ANYONE else like IDK 65 year old grandmother in Nebraska. Why do they treat us like a zoo and then bash us when we support their "channels"? I lol how normies got all suicidal/hit the lowest point in their life during the plandemic. ( Oh boo hoo they couldn't get drunk with their friends and boogey woogey at the club for a short year while we were BORN in lockdown. Cry me a fucking river!) I hate how normies used the blackpill as an activity when there was nothing better to do during the lockdown but now that lockdown is over they either delete their videos or stop producing content and go around having fun/sex while we rot. It does not matter for us lockdown or not, we will ALWAYS have our dicks in our hands and rot alone indefinitely. It reminds me of these "born again thot" types. "suddenly" find jesus tee hee when they hit rock bottom (normies have never hit rock bottom the lockdown was "rock bottom" for most normies) but once their lives improve they ditch (or the pandemic ends)

-I just don't get it.
-the incel community HAS GOT TO do a better job GATEKEEPING! A chad not getting his fat cock sucked by stacey for 5 minutes does NOT make him an incel!:feelsree::reeeeee::feelsping::lasereyes:

Last edited:
Those faggots are not blackpilled by defintion. They are redpilled/looksmax type fakecels who mistake themselves to be incels. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Those faggots are not blackpilled by defintion. They are redpilled/looksmax type fakecels who mistake themselves to be incels. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
no they are just guys who were depressed under the 2020 Plan-demic lockdown and broke up with their GFs right before. Oh boo hoo you have to use your hand for once on your fat pee pee instead of having stacey gargle it while we grew up having to "shake the hand of the milkman" for the past 20-something years. :lasereyes:

like she's not getting railed by a chad :feelshaha::feelshaha:
that nigga is fucking chad! he's 6ft something just bitching that he had to wait a year to have his pee pee sucked oh boo hoo cry me a river! no chick has ever sucked our pee pee yet you don't see my little 5ft6 ass crying on youtube

no they are just chad-lites who were crying during the scam-demic that they could not get their little pee pees sucked on their whim. Cry me a river! We NEVER got our pee pees sucked yet we don't go cry'n the blues on youtube. I don't get it! its like if I sprained my ankle for a few days and then I LARPed as a cripple on youtube but then when I encountered real crippled I would make fun of them (like 6ft2 incelmatics does to a 5ft6 autist-cel)

-wtf man?

Normies crying after a month of lockdowns about being lonely, and then turning around attempting to invalidate Incel lifelong suffering is pretty despicable and disgusting if you ask Me

Never watched his content. But if he’s a serious content creator he probably views the blackpill as just another trend that he can create content for, and make a quick buck in the process.

they want clout and sympathy. And views to boost their egos.