Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What was better, being a child or an adult?

What was better, being a child or an adult?

• Child

Votes: 31 88.6%
  • Adult

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
I truly believe that I might have had the best childhood in the world, the only way to describe it was paradise on Earth. But I am very curious about other people actually had an amazing childhood.

Feel free to post what was especially good about your childhood if you choose that vote.

for us, child or castrated adult, I vote the first

Should have mentioned teens.

Child > Adult >>>>> Teens

Child, 100%, easy.
I wasn't even that happy as a child, but God, I do not exaggerate when I say I have been severely, unendingly miserable since childhood ended.

As long as you're not majorly abused, you still have hope and are more likely to be happy as a kid.

for us, child or castrated adult, I vote the first
As long as you're not majorly abused, you still have hope and are more likely to be happy as a kid.
Child, 100%, easy.
I wasn't even that happy as a child, but God, I do not exaggerate when I say I have been severely, unendingly miserable since childhood ended.

You clearly don't remember your childhood, just LOL if you think being yelled at, screamed at, bullied, and having 0 control over your life is better than this.

Kid - less pressure by peers to have to be something or do something - remember being in backyard in small kid pool enjoying time in the water by myself.

Adult can be okay to but difficult to relate to peers as everyone my age or older will ask what I'm doing as far as job/education and my appearance of course and size me as up as my value of human based on these things.

I was not exactly happy in my childhood but it was better than my miserable and pathetic teenage years.

Neither, I guess I didn't have so much hate as a child but my life has been shit for as long as I can remember.

My adult life is garbage. As bad as my childhood was its FAR better than my adult life.

If you are an incel then childhood will be better, most others though prefer being an adult

Child. I had a normal and happy life back then (i.e. not subhuman trash).

Child ofc, I've had shitty health as an adult and no hope whereas I had a sliver of hope as a kid.

When I was a child it was the times that was never depressed,I had no worries in the world,but now as a adult my whole pathetic life has falled apart

Is this a joke? childhood ofcourse because atleast back than I didnt know about the blackpill and didnt care about sex.

Being an adult neet is the best of both worlds.

My childhood was great, even my teenage years were pretty good too. Now I am not human anymore, I don´t feel bad or good, I just exist.

Child = you can mew and not become a subhuman

Yeah I can relate, for me I would say Adult > Child >>>>>> Teens
I was happier as a child, ngl, but I wouldn't wanna go back to this stage, I do enjoy the freedom I have now

prepubescent child > adult > pubescent child. i never want to go back to middleschool/highschool.

silly question. childhood > ALL (well except if your name is Chad ofc)