Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What users do you suspect of being feminist infilrators?

I do not know anyone here well enough to suspect.

pretty self explanatory

not every infiltrator is from IT or reddit

Are there any other Incel watchdog sites? what do they even get out of this outside of arguing with lonely virgins who they'll never meet?

Internet warriors are funny bunch.

@ShySaxon
I've never gotten infiltrator larper vibes from personalityinkwell. His frustrations are clearly evident. Someone like bluepilled @FrothySolutions is legitimate infiltrator.
Yep, that guy is pretty obviously an infiltrator.

But still what made you think i was a 'feminist' infiltrator op?

I mean that's quite the allegation and i don't take kindly being accused of being someone i'm not, i hope you didn't say that just because you personally dislike me.

Women are really bad at pretending to be a man. Occasionally some of them are really good, but if they seem like a regular user here then there is nothing we can do about it. Its just a waste of time to start analyzing everyones posts because someone might be a woman.

No internet forum can control things like that, and unless someone is obviously a woman like a few users in the past who would type shit like “Wow!! Thank you!! You are so right, let me know if you want to talk about it sometime!!!” we are just wasting our time

@SergeantIncel

Women are really bad at pretending to be a man. Occasionally some of them are really good, but if they seem like a regular user here then there is nothing we can do about it. Its just a waste of time to start analyzing everyones posts because someone might be a woman.

No internet forum can control things like that, and unless someone is obviously a woman like a few users in the past who would type shit like “Wow!! Thank you!! You are so right, let me know if you want to talk about it sometime!!!” we are just wasting our time
you are now suspected btw

"muh you're wasting your time"

we literally have no life you idiot

Last edited:
you are now suspected btw

"muh you're wasting your time"

we literally have no life you idiot

"your thread insulting users for saying "you're not smart for acknowledging looks matter". seems like a standard insult to blackpillers
He's a lightbluecel. He doesn't know any better.

But still what made you think i was a 'feminist' infiltrator op?

I mean that's quite the allegation and i don't take kindly being accused of being someone i'm not, i hope you didn't say that just because you personally dislike me.
"your thread insulting users for saying "you're not smart for acknowledging looks matter". seems like a standard insult to blackpillers

I actually don't remember what thread was that, can you Link?

I mean it's seems like a obvious statement, everyone inherently knows looks matter but Normies deny it while Blackpillers accept it.

I actually don't remember what thread was that, can you Link?

I mean it's seems like a obvious statement, everyone inherently knows looks matter but Normies deny it while Blackpillers accept it.
it actually might not be you

i actually just now remember someone having your same exact avi and being a troll

if that's the case (it very well might be), then sorry for the confusion

it actually might not be you

i actually just now remember someone having your same exact avi and being a troll

if that's the case (it very well might be), then sorry for the confusion

I understand.

It's all good.

@TheSecondComing

@chudur-budur is an infiltrator
20200119 024731

hannah mccarthy potter

"White men aged 18-35 will be invited" :feelsseriously:

The safe bet is that there is at least one deep rooted infiltrator since the beginning.

i've found some of those on looksmax

I think @Colvin76 is a secret feminist obese white women with pink hair, I dont have a strong proof yet, but I have convictions

It's a known fact that LE agencies have cyber divisions that dedicate personnel and resources into "radical" and "fringe" online communities. It's only a question of which agency(s), how many users on the site, and for how long.

Slap on the "terrorist" label on the members of a community, and let the shitshow commence.
I think @Colvin76 is a secret feminist obese white women with pink hair, I dont have a strong proof yet, but I have convictions

@Colvin76 Thoughts, m'lady?

It's a known fact that LE agencies have cyber divisions that dedicate personnel and resources into "radical" and "fringe" online communities. It's only a question of which agency(s), how many users on the site, and for how long.

Slap on the "terrorist" label on the members of a community, and let the shitshow commence.

@Colvin76 Thoughts, m'lady?
"LE"?

Just jfl at that shitty study. Makes the college look bad.
Everyone knows the "pay gap" isn't real.