Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What upsets you the most about being an inkwellian?

i get no females

personally it is that my relational thinking is breaking down.
I think all the time about how peoples likes and dislikes are not rational but are instead evolutionarily benefitial. They want to have babies and care when those babies die with absolute commitment. This is because I enjoy nothing. I am burnt out on entertainment and don't have access to any good food or copes I have not had. I believe that without fun experiences like going out with friends and touching skin with women, the human adapts very quickly to what is left. In short, nothing I personally like or dislike matters, because I can't do what I like, and so when I see almost any mention of other humans, I just think about how they are acting on evolutionary impulses.

I know few will think anything other than why the answer is 'i can't krempi' but personally, I am getting used to that, and this has become worse, because it happens to me constantly, every waking minute of the day. I do not only think of this when I see humans on a screen or when I see my neighbours or something, I also think of it when I see nature, human inventions like concrete, and even physics. Human creations are largely designed on our ability to find the best way to do things. For example if we need to cross a river, we find the shortest point across the river to build a bridge as straight across as we can to save materials. We also consider is that ground stable. Everything we do is logical and I am beginning to dissociate with the idea of doing things efficiently, which is how humans think.

People don't want to talk to me irl

Females refusing to have sex with me

Females refusing to have sex with me
The rapeman

You know what to do

general hatred from society, sure no pussy is bad but being treated poorly by society at large is far worst than getting no pussy.