Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What upcoming game are you looking forward too?

call me soy, but Tears of the kingdom is the only reason i'll be dusting off my switch next year

Gundam Evolution

GTA 6 (in GTA 6); unfortunately, looks like they're adding foids and bluepilled progressivism into the formula... :feelsUgh:

I presume it's inevitable with every piece of media nowadays; there are shekels to make. :feelsclown:

GTA 6 (in GTA 6); unfortunately, looks like they're adding foids and bluepilled progressivism into the formula... :feelsUgh:

I presume it's inevitable with every piece of media nowadays; there are shekels to make. :feelsclown:
Yep. :feelshehe:

For those that didn’t already get the memo ie meaning you are too naive and or uninformed both GTA 6 and Zelda Tears of The Kingdom are going to suck fucking balls.

GTA 6 because Dan Houser or whoever was the big wig in charge of writing all the previous games stories basically got too burnt out and or old and I believe decided to retire and supposedly there’s been vast other negative changes to the company to where it’s now stacked with woke trash that as we all know have about as much probability of making an awesome or competent high selling popular videogame series as any of you guys ever have in regards to seeing me at a vegan restaurant or promoting a vegan lifestyle which is precisely zero chance. :feelshaha:

Zelda: TOTK because as Sean Malstrom correctly points out in times of great post Nintendo success they have a very bad tendency of becoming arrogant and that means making stupid decisions of doing what they want instead of what gamers want which means TOTK will play far less like BOTW and more closely to previous Aounuma shitburgers like Majora’s Mask and Wind Waker that focus on Aounuma’s boring shitty puzzles and his shitty little ideas of what makes a compelling Zelda story.

Seriously fuck this guy Nintendo.

Fire him already!

He never should have been hired by you dumb Jap bastards to begin with.

The man has no business working on the Zelda series much less being anywhere near any of its developers unless of course he’s the guy in charge of bringing the devs their coffee and donuts or lunches etc, etc.

Anyway in times past Nintendo could easily recover from their failed consoles like Virtual Boy, N64, GameCube and Wii U because they always had their popular handheld line to make massive amounts of money from but now their main console is their handheld at the same time and a failed console for them after Switch may finally spell their doom as a company.

Last edited:
I used to love video games. My interest has declines over the last 6 years though. Nothing excites me and every new title blurs into one. My attention span and patience for games is very low too.

Major depression and inceldom has left me an empty shell that's incapable of enjoying anything that once gave me pleasure.

TLDR

Video games bore me now

Sonic Frontiers

Elder Scrolls VI if that would even happen

Rance IX and X

Sons of the Forest

GTA VI
Slime Rancher 2
Pull Stay (only cuz the developer seems nice)

God of War Ragnarök

The new need for speed looks pretty nice.

nfs and the ac mirage