Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What ugly Hollywood stars do you know?

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Except Danny De Vito, of course

I don't know any because I don't watch that stuff

Woody Allen ?

Nocolas cage, jonah hill

Read this fucking ragefuel

Most of them are chadlite :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
jfl at benicio del toro and channing tatum being on that list, also chris pine. kek

FCBF8E66 0066 4B02 8DE4 13A272FB7A5D

of course some mentally ill foid made it, not surprised

There are a few

Steve Buscemi.

Except Danny De Vito, of course

They are refered to as 'character actors' instead of stars. There are many lists out there of these actors with normie, or subnormie looks who play peripheral characters in big blockbusters or have main roles in artsy movies about 'real people' with lots of pretension and Oscar bait. Some prominent examples:

- Steve Busecemi
- Paul Giamatti
- John C. Reilly
- William H. Macy
- Christopher Walken
- Ian Holm
- Christopher Lloyd

A lot of prominent character actors have vaguely familiar faces to the audience, because they are often there in lots of movies, always in the background for a few minutes or seconds, but if you are not a film buff you won't know their names.

Last edited:
Doug Jones
Ya know the fish guy

They are refered to as 'character actors' instead of stars. There are many lists out there of these actors with normie, or subnormie looks who play peripheral characters in big blockbusters or have main roles in artsy movies about 'real people' with lots of pretension and Oscar bait. Some prominent examples:

- Steve Busecemi
- Paul Giamatti
- John C. Reilly
- William H. Macy
- Christopher Walken
- Ian Holm
- Christopher Lloyd

A lot of prominent character actors have vaguely familiar faces to the audience, because they are often there in lots of movies, always in the background for a few minutes or seconds, but if you are not a film buff you won't know their names.
There's also Zack Galifianakis, I remembered about him

Read this fucking ragefuel

Most of them are chadlite :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Top 100 Ugliest Actors:

Adrien Brody, Tom Hardy, Mark Ruffalo, Vince Vaughn, Mike C Hall, Channing Tatum, Aaron Taylor Johnson, Eric Roberts, ...

MV5BMjI3ODkxMjU3OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTk2Njk3MTE@._V1_UY1200_CR85,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg
latest
Ruffalo.jpg
MV5BMTQ1MDA0MzE0MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwOTUzOTI4._V1_UY1200_CR117,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg
300full-channing-tatum.jpg

Shit got really this bad? Are normies really think these people are ugly?

Last edited:
Top 100 Ugliest Actors:

Adrien Brody, Tom Hardy, Mark Ruffalo, Vince Vaughn, Mike C Hall, Channing Tatum, Aaron Taylor Johnson, Eric Roberts, ...

Shit got really this bad?
Adrien Brody is ugly as fuck, bro. Have you seen his nose? I get told I look like him. :feelsrope: He does have a nice eye color, though. Mine just looks black.

Adrien Brody is ugly as fuck, bro. Have you seen his nose? I get told I look like him. :feelsrope: He does have a nice eye color, though. Mine just looks black.

If you look like this guy you won't be posting here.

MV5BMjI3ODkxMjU3OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTk2Njk3MTE@._V1_UY1200_CR85,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Your eye color is black? That sounds cool af ngl
It could be but most of the people (mostly non-whites) I've seen with black eyes have a really ugly eye colour, it's not a nice shade of black.

Christopher Mintz Plause. Idk if he's big time enough tho