Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What type of normie do you hate most.

What type of normie do you hate

• Nerd movie fans, anime fan, nerd leftist agenda culture, white knight cuck

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Women who judge you based on appearance, on superficials, snoots, then virtue signal leftistly

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Masculine Manly Men who are like rednecks, nigs, who hate all intelligence/ thought

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Mix of first 2. Anime Kawaii Culture.

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Mix of last 2. Preppy Culture

• Mix of 1, 3. Hipster culture.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chad Religions like Lutheranism, Orthodox, Mormonism

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Unwholesome Ethnic, Indians, Cartel Mexicans, African Somali Muslims, etc.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Materialistic Ethnic, Asians, Jews, etc.

• Twist-mix of 1,2, and some of 3, Feminist culture, Dikes, etc.

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Idk, probably for me full blown masculinity culture.
At least all the others in some capacity make some kind of intelligence available. But in a purely masculine environment like hicks, nigs, it's just what power you got, and there's no leniency there. Nowhere you can go to make a point or push a passion besides what is bare bones.

Probably religious normies who like to put themselves on a moral pedestal and think they are better than everyone else, just because of their beliefs.

Probably religious normies who like to put themselves on a moral pedestal and think they are better than everyone else, just because of their beliefs.
yeah usually they're boomers and coincide with being masculine culture too. Religion is the perfect ignorance to fit inside of hicknig boomer brains.

Whichever one is the normie npc that thinks they're different and quirky.

Or the ones who try to appropriate our culture by using our terms ironically or not.

Which reminds me. Despite not watching anime at all, for some reason it pisses me off to hear normies talk about watching it.

The 3rd, you see this too much in the black community. It’s hard being an intellectual black person

Its too bad you didn't include an "all of the above" option, heh.

The worst types of normies are the ones who acknowledge our existence and treat us like the enemy.

Its too bad you didn't include an "all of the above" option, heh.
then this post would be redundant lol
The 3rd, you see this too much in the black community. It’s hard being an intellectual black person
yep. All they value are masculinity, height, intimidation. They should be put through rehab of some kind. Schools need toxic culture awareness. But the highest powers letting this pervade are obviously trying to help the degeneracy.
The 90s were the decade of perverting masculinity with thug rap shit, since the white race was weakened with death metal degeneracy. and 60s drugs, which left manlets, and rejects to be wiggers (eminem only being 5'8), and the white chads would go into sports culture but the fact blacks are athletic (outdoing white jocks in pro sports), and the majority of women preferring degeneracy over generic masculine culture meanas black took the prize in the 90s.
This decade is about trying TRYING to put an agenda on geek culture since geeks seem to be multiplying faster than masculine men.

Last edited:
The worst types of normies are the ones who acknowledge our existence and treat us like the enemy.

Good point.

High IQ post.

You'd think instead they'd just be happy and live their fulfilled Chad/Stacy lives of sex, fun and luxury but noooooooooooooooooo...

Still gotta fuck with us and rub it in how much better they have it.

Ugh.

Good point.

High IQ post.

You'd think instead they'd just be happy and live their fulfilled Chad/Stacy lives of sex, fun and luxury but noooooooooooooooooo...

Still gotta fuck with us and rub it in how much better they have it.

Ugh.
you asked all of the above, can you give me ones in order of which you hate from least to greatest?

you asked all of the above, can you give me ones in order of which you hate from least to greatest?

Sure.

1 and 3 are tied for me at #1

8 and 9 are tied for me at #2

2 is my personal #3

7 would probably make my #4

Anyway I think thats it!

Edit: Whoops, just read over what you wanted ie least to greatest and I structured my post to be greatest to least...well I guess you'll just have to read my post from the bottom up to get what you're after then lol.

fuck women. one day ER's spirit will cast on us and we will commence the great beta uprising. one day brothers. inshallah.

1-3 for sure.

The first one is just soyboys, so that one