Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What type of looksmaxxing genuinely improved your self confidence?

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
★★★★★
I've been rated on most looksmaxxing forums and by other brocels in the chillcels community and I score in the 4-5 PSL range. Which is low tier normie, borderline trucel.

Tired of this and wanna improve my looks in any way I can whether that be looksmaxxing or some other method of altering my appearance.

I've bought some hydroiuone cream and been gymaxxing daily as well as intermittent fast/ OMAD to leanmaxx. Also saved up quite some for a couple surgeries if really needed. Just wanted to know the problems with your faces and the solutions

Gymceling for appearence and finding a job that I can be really useful, having people depending on you in your job really helps you with your confidence.

Gymceling for appearence and finding a job that I can be really useful, having people depending on you in your job really helps you with your confidence.
What about appearance wise? You know how to go from a 5 to a 6 at the least?

I have nw2 to 3 since I was 16-17, so I've been using minoxidil for a while and I'm starting to see terminal hairs around my temples, which definitely make things better.:feelsautistic:

Leanmaxxing's good, it can actually make your face look better so that's probably gonna have the most impact.

Leanmaxxing and fashionmaxxing helped a lot, used to be a fatass subhuman who dressed like shit but now I have some things going for me. Gymmaxxing regularly too

I have recently ordered some incel manlet shoes, aka elevator shoes, for my diminutive 5'7 stature. They haven't arrived yet. When they do arrive, I'd really like to see if they improve my confidence and if I stop being as invisible as the air to foids and start receiving at least minimal IOIs. I'd like to know if elevator shoes are just a meme circulating in this sphere of the internet, or if they genuinely make you taller and help you look more impressive.

For a thing that actually has already helped me feel better about myself, I'd recommend the Trans-PRK glasses removal laser surgery. I had high myopia, that is, a diopter higher than -7 in both my eyes prior to the surgery, whereas now I don't need to wear any glasses or lenses. (I consider buying colorful lenses to have green eyes now, but I'm not sure about that) No longer needing glasses has made my life so much better. The surgery was short and definitely worth it.

Other than those two things, just do all the normal stuff, such as taking care of your dental hygiene, remove the unibrow if you have one, get a decent haircut and fine cloths, and everything else that even normiefags would recommend. See if that helps you on the road to ascension.

Lifting did a bit. But confidence has been blitzed since I norwooded. Gave up on everything.

clearing up my skin helped a lot

Depends in what you flaws are. Recessed jaw? Get jaws surgery. Subhuman giant nose? Nosejob. Manlet? Shoe lifts and Leg Lengthening(mostly cope).

I think the max you can really improve your looks with surgery is like 2pts.

Leanmaxxing, beardmaxxing, fashionmaxxing.

In face only? Nohting really, leanmaxxing doesn't work for me. The only way to get some result in my case would be doing plastic surgery, I have a bulbous nose and recessed chin, I considering doing a rhinoplasty sometime in the future, I know lower third is more important but I wont be able to pay for that one.

Leanmaxxing's good, it can actually make your face look better so that's probably gonna have the most impact.
Fashionmaxxing also works but thats at a later stage otherwise you just look like a clown

Nothing as I need jaw surgeries.

My recent brain transplant