Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What type of Incel you are?

Around 5'10 and 5'11 it is 'neutral'.
I want to believe it's true. The thing is, I've never felt like I'm average though.
Besides, I haven't been growing for 12 years (I'm 26), so I'm 5'10 at best.

I want to believe it's true. The thing is, I've never felt like I'm average though.

Unless you are on tinder/dating websites or you live in mogland aka Netherlands where average height is 6+ for males, 5'10'' is more than sufficient.

I wish I was 5'10'.

Tfw 5'4 lol :feelskek:

Unless you are on tinder/dating websites or you live in mogland aka Netherlands where average height is 6+ for males, 5'10'' is more than sufficient.

I wish I was 5'10'.

Ugly and old cel.

I can't imagine I do, add to the fact I'm almost 40 lol. Regardless, I'm pretty certain we're both fucked (pardon the pun) anyhow lol :feelskek:
Well, if it makes you feel better, you probably mog me to oblivion in terms of looks.

I can't imagine I do, add to the fact I'm almost 40 lol. Regardless, I'm pretty certain we're both fucked (pardon the pun) anyhow lol :feelskek:
Fuck this life. :incel:

I'm FaceCel Trucel PermaVirgin Subhuman:dab:

Mostly height and frame are my problem but I have been called ugly before too so there’s that