Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What type of hair styles/hair lengths you got?

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Either post a photo of your actual hair, or maybe find a photo online that closely represents what you got going.
The only good thing physically i have going for me is my hair, if i start norwooding i'll fucking rope tbhtbhtbh

Down below are some photos that are close to the length of my hair and hair style (i usually just slick my hair back though)

suicidefuel for baldcels tbh
dont let ritalincel see this thread

Can scientists just fucking cure baldness already. It boggles my mind how we still don't have a marketable cure yet, instead we have to deal with shotgun-tier drugs that can wind up crippling your dick and libido permanently that have to be applied topically every day and stop working the second you stop taking them.

The value of a baldness cure is in the BILLIONS, easily, yet pharma companies put fuck all effort into it.

short curly hair I guess
btw,
those hot dudes mog me to oblivion, why are you posting them what the fuck :cryfeels:

short sides, kind of long top.. and shit hair genes too

those hot dudes mog me to oblivion, why are you posting them what the fuck :cryfeels:
cause their hair matches mine. And trust me, finding photos for this post was suicidefuel, all the men were a bunch of chads and chad lites
and shit hair genes too
i can't grow a proper beard yet i have a full head of hair and bodyhair. genetics are fucking gay

I have a curt cobain like hair but mine is dark brown instead of blond but greasy as well (since taking a shower doesn't help)

My hair kind of looks like this. Looks nearly identical from the side.

pretty gay ngl

Long hair only works for chad.
Masculine face = long hair looks good.
Incel face = long hair looks like tranny.
You look like a faggot tranny OP.
Cut your hair asap.

iu
this one but without the face

like this kids hair same cut and color except the back of mine always sticks up because i constantly have bed head

Either post a photo of your actual hair, or maybe find a photo online that closely represents what you got going.
The only good thing physically i have going for me is my hair, if i start norwooding i'll fucking rope tbhtbhtbh

Down below are some photos that are close to the length of my hair and hair style (i usually just slick my hair back though)
View attachment 100873View attachment 100872View attachment 100874
I have basically the same thing (3rd pic) but really, really long upfront.

Somewhat close to this but darker and on a disgusting subhuman.

A bit of long hair, especially the top. A bit shorter on the sides.

Long hair only works for chad.
Masculine face = long hair looks good.
Incel face = long hair looks like tranny.
You look like a faggot tranny OP.
Cut your hair asap.
Very high IQ, the longest an incel should grow their hair is to the point where it may help with shitty face shape, but not to the point where they try to pull off being a pretty boy. A bad face mixed with a chad-wannabe hairstyle is pathetic.

How is it degenerate? My brother said it looks classy..

I don’t know who to believe anymore tbh. :feelscry:
It looks way too modern "cool" hairstyle, I understand if you like it but it is definitely not classy. Classy = elegant. That hairstyle is very modern and "cool" but not elegant. Everything "cool" is degenerate to me since the people usually is degenerate, you just don't see elegant classy males with that type of hair. Just think about the type of clothing that goes along with that hairstyle, probably cool modern casual clothing, not a suit or a smoking. It will give you tons of points since most people and foids love that type of hairstyles but I am a very elegant old fashioned man and therefore I don't like it but probably people will have a better opinion of you because of your cool hairstyle

bit longer ngl. generic anime protagonist cut.

It looks way too modern "cool" hairstyle, I understand if you like it but it is definitely not classy. Classy = elegant. That hairstyle is very modern and "cool" but not elegant. Everything "cool" is degenerate to me since the people usually is degenerate, you just don't see elegant classy males with that type of hair. Just think about the type of clothing that goes along with that hairstyle, probably cool modern casual clothing, not a suit or a smoking. It will give you tons of points since most people and foids love that type of hairstyles but I am a very elegant old fashioned man and therefore I don't like it but probably people will have a better opinion of you because of your cool hairstyle
Fair enough.

I’m not trying to look cool, I’m in my room all day. I just got it because my bro said it would look good and he knows more about that kind of stuff than me.

the longest an incel should grow their hair is to the point where it may help with shitty face shape
that's what i've done though
when i have shorter hair i look worse

I look like I have a grownout crew cut. It looks like I'm a skinhead who grew their hair out.

Not trolling, it's either this or shave everything and I like having hair so....