Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What truly sucks about being an old Virgin

Robo Sapien

Robo Sapien

Transcendent
★★
When you start to look back on your life, you begin to think about all the little possibilities for sex and relationships that could've been. That shit consumes you for hours some nights. Some nights I even find myself crying because the shit weighs on me like a ton of bricks. I had to stop using social media because when you check some old friends facebook page and see them running around with their fucking kids, and you're stuck in your house by yourself, it fucking sucks. When you come around old friends, they always ask you "where your girl at?". People always cracking the same fucking jokes on you, being the butt of everyone's fucking joke. It's why in my mid-20s I just stopped hanging around people. It gets old people cracking the same joke about you over and over again. Plus the social abuse just becomes fucking unbearable.

But you look back at life and wonder what the fuck you could've done differently? At a certain point you stop blaming your parents and realize that you've been an adult for over 10 fucking years. Surely you could've made some better choices for yourself. You start to look at your life and dream of what the fuck actually happened? How could this train wreck be my life? You calculate all the possibilities in your head. You remember all the little body movements and facial expressions that you were too fucking stupid to catch at the time. It's maddening sometimes.

I spent my late 20s just LDARing until I decided to change my career. My parents were nice enough to allow me to stay home until my late 20s. After I finished college and moved on with my life. I was able to shield myself from most things. I get my food delivered to my house through an app. I pretty much jog in a forest by myself to work out. I have my own in home gym. I mean, for an incel I live a pretty decent life. I'm able to buy what I want, including sex. I was able to use various copes to escape the pain on most days, but every now and then the pressure of loneliness weighs me down. It's those days that I sometimes call off of work for a day or two just to recoup and regather myself. It's sometimes I think back about what if I had done x or y? The older you get, don't let the old shit wear you down. Know that you did the best that you could and move the fuck on, or that shit will eat you alive and destroy you.

Last edited:
>You remember all the little body movements and facial expressions that you were too fucking stupid to catch at the time. It's maddening sometimes.

Most incels stop blaming themselves because they know there's almost nothing they could have done

>You remember all the little body movements and facial expressions that you were too fucking stupid to catch at the time. It's maddening sometimes.

Most incels stop blaming themselves because they know there's almost nothing they could have done
I get what you mean. It's over, it never began. But any man would look back and ask what could've happened differently. I know it's a waste of time, but it happens.

When you start to look back on your life, you begin to think about all the little possibilities for sex and relationships that could've been. That shit consumes you for hours some nights. Some nights I even find myself crying because the shit weighs on me like a ton of bricks. I had to stop using social media because when you check some old friends facebook page and see them running around with their fucking kids, and you're stuck in your house by yourself, it fucking sucks. When you come around old friends, they always ask you "where your girl at?". People always cracking the same fucking jokes on you, being the butt of everyone's fucking joke. It's why in my mid-20s I just stopped hanging around people. It gets old people cracking the same joke about you over and over again. Plus the social abuse just becomes fucking unbearable.

But you look back at life and wonder what the fuck you could've done differently? At a certain point you stop blaming your parents and realize that you've been an adult for over 10 fucking years. Surely you could've made some better choices for yourself. You start to look at your life and dream of what the fuck actually happened? How could this train wreck be my life? You calculate all the possibilities in your head. You remember all the little body movements and facial expressions that you were too fucking stupid to catch at the time. It's maddening sometimes.

I spent my late 20s just LDARing until I decided to change my career. My parents were nice enough to allow me to stay home until my late 20s. After I finished college and moved on with my life I was able to shield myself from most things. I get my food delivered to my house through an app. I pretty much jog in a forest by myself to work out. I have my own in home gym. I mean, for an incel I live a pretty decent life. I'm able to buy what I want, including sex. I was able to use various copes to escape the pain on most days, but every now and then the pressure of loneliness weighs me down. It's those days that I sometimes call off of work for a day or two just to recoup and regather myself. It's sometimes I think back about what if I had done x or y? The older you get, don't let the old shit wear you down. Know that you did the best that you could and move the fuck on, or that shit will eat you alive and destroy you.

I know this feeling all too well. I am months away from turning 30 and all I feel is regret 24/7. Provided I was disfigured at 21 but surely there's something I could have done?

Just last night I was forced to hang around some of my relatives for a birthday party and every single one of my cousins, aunts and uncles had a partner/was married/have kids. Meanwhile I sit there a loser with nothing to show for all my years of life. I am pretty much treated like a leper at every gathering.

I am strongly considering cutting contact with them all since seeing them brings me nothing but pain.

I know this feeling all too well. I am months away from turning 30 and all I feel is regret 24/7. Provided I was disfigured at 21 but surely there's something I could have done?

Just last night I was forced to hang around some of my relatives for a birthday party and every single one of my cousins, aunts and uncles had a partner/was married/have kids. Meanwhile I sit there a loser with nothing to show for all my years of life. I am pretty much treated like a leper at every gathering.

I am strongly considering cutting contact with them all since seeing them brings me nothing but pain.

Dude I stopped showing up to family functions years ago. I even refused to go to my uncle's wedding with his second wife. I just couldn't do it. I couldn't be around all those people smiling and shit. It just bothered me too fucking much. I had to sit at home and sit it out. I sent him a gift though. We still talk, but yeah.

Yeah, have no clue what this means. It's a little disturbing actually.
Basically me saying it's pathetic I even know what it is given it was a TV show that ran 20+ years ago.

Basically me saying it's pathetic I even know what it is given it was a TV show that ran 20+ years ago.
Yeah, always heard of ally mcbeal but never real watched it. I would see my friend's moms watch that shit. Too busy watching DBZ and Monday night Raw. But yeah, it's a waste of time I know. Just sometimes get stuck in a mental feedback loop.

Other than not being able to get sex everything you said that's wrong is essentially 100% your fault. Just because you can't get sex doesn't mean you can't give yourself a decent or good life. You're lonely cause you choose to be lonely from what I read in your post.

That only happens because you never spam approached. Had you done like me and approached 500+ foids only to face invariable constant rejection, you'd have a clean conscience about it.

That's why I always talk about approaching if 4+, especially 5+. Do not give up before trying unless you're obviously, indisputably ugly (so many people here are not).

Yeah, always heard of ally mcbeal but never real watched it. I would see my friend's moms watch that shit. Too busy watching DBZ and Monday night Raw. But yeah, it's a waste of time I know. Just sometimes get stuck in a mental feedback loop.
It was a bad show besides that weird baby part. My Mum used to watch it and I'd have to sit in. Same deal with Felicity.

That only happens because you never spam approached. Had you done like me and approached 500+ foids only to face invariable constant rejection, you'd have a clean conscience about it.

That's why I always talk about approaching if 4+, especially 5+. Do not give up before trying unless you're obviously, indisputably ugly (so many people here are not).
I've approach thousands of women, but unfortunately I never escalated and kiss closed. So that's why I consider it largely my fault. I can think back to about 5-10 girls who were willing to go. I really just fucking pussied out and blew it tbh.

Other than not being able to get sex everything you said that's wrong is essentially 100% your fault. Just because you can't get sex doesn't mean you can't give yourself a decent or good life. You're lonely cause you choose to be lonely from what I read in your post.
Honestly, having to face other people and their bullshit sometimes is too much. You have to isolate yourself for your own mental health.

I'm the opposite. I crumbled when I really thought about my past and realized I never had an opportunity where a female was attracted to me. Maybe I could have been a beta provider with a few women in my wageslaving years with some different decisions and sacrifices. But, genuine raw attraction was never an opportunity.

I've approach thousands of women, but unfortunately I never escalated and kiss closed. So that's why I consider it largely my fault. I can think back to about 5-10 girls who were willing to go. I really just fucking pussied out and blew it tbh.

Honestly, having to face other people and their bullshit sometimes is too much. You have to isolate yourself for your own mental health.
I hear you there. Sometimes it's too much trouble to bother. Don't isolate so much though. Try to interact with people in person at least one a month or something. Otherwise it fucks with your psyche. Humans are social creatures. We all need some socialization even if it's a little bit.

I'm the opposite. I crumbled when I really thought about my past and realized I never had an opportunity where a female was attracted to me. Maybe I could have been a beta provider with a few women in my wageslaving years with some different decisions and sacrifices. But, genuine raw attraction was never an opportunity.
Yeah, tbh most of the women I liked were gorgeous. I'm just not attracted to women who aren't either facially pretty or well endowed. And honestly, with these women, the best I could've hoped for was being a beta provider. Seeing what some of my male family members had to go through makes me somewhat thankful that this didn't happen, but at the same time it makes me miserable that we live in a society where men simply don't have the luxury of being a beta provider in peace.
I hear you there. Sometimes it's too much trouble to bother. Don't isolate so much though. Try to interact with people in person at least one a month or something. Otherwise it fucks with your psyche. Humans are social creatures. We all need some socialization even if it's a little bit.
I talk to my delivery man. We went fishing together the other day with just me and his sons. It was nice. I tend to do exclusively male only hangouts because I just don't want the drama of guys trying to be tough shits to impress some foid. I have deliberately cut out most women from my circle.

Last edited:
Yeah, tbh most of the women I liked were gorgeous. I'm just not attracted to women who aren't either facially pretty or well endowed. And honestly, with these women, the best I could've hoped for was being a beta provider. Seeing what some of my male family members had to go through makes me somewhat thankful that this didn't happen, but at the same time it makes me miserable that we live in a society where men simply don't have the luxury of being a beta provider in peace.
Same feelings here. A few of my cousins are/were in obvious betabux situations and it's so depressing that I honestly feel better off than them. I'm near suicidal here, yet I know I'd be absolutely miserable in their situation also. Just LOL @ life as a sub-6 male in Current Year. It's a cruel joke.

Same feelings here. A few of my cousins are/were in obvious betabux situations and it's so depressing that I honestly feel better off than them. I'm near suicidal here, yet I know I'd be absolutely miserable in their situation also. Just LOL @ life as a sub-6 male in Current Year. It's a cruel joke.
After witnessing two of my uncles go through brutal fucking custody battles- one's ex-wife even accused him of sexually abusing his oldest daughter- I just concluded it'd be best not to get fucking married. It's simply dangerous for sub-8 males to get married in the current year. I laugh at pick up artists because it's like what do we have to actually look forward to if we do win? A life of deceit and possibly having our wallets ripped out of our ass. It's a cruel fucking joke indeed.

Good positive news I'll keep that in mind as I grow older.

ive never had any " possibilities" so idk wtf your talking about.

I know how you feel OP - I had my chances too - was just too cautious to take them. I think women wondered - what's he waiting for.

It was just a matter of confidence and maturity I lacked at the time it was needed.

Sorry but many times that is bullshit

the truth is many oldcels did have one or 2 solid opportunities to escape inceldom but messed it up, maybe due to high inhibition or lack of knowledge or something like that. I understand what OP is talking about very well.

I also have stayed awake at night going over and over some horrific mistake from my past where I knew I had a good chance with a girl but made wrong choice.

[QUOTE="Robo Sapien, post: . Know that you did the best that you could and move the fuck on, or that shit will eat you alive and destroy you.[/QUOTE]

I exactly think this about my teen years

I know how you feel OP - I had my chances too - was just too cautious to take them. I think women wondered - what's he waiting for.

It was just a matter of confidence and maturity I lacked at the time it was needed.
God, sometimes I wish I took a few more risks in my youth. Life might be different.
Sorry but many times that is bullshit

the truth is many oldcels did have one or 2 solid opportunities to escape inceldom but messed it up, maybe due to high inhibition or lack of knowledge or something like that. I understand what OP is talking about very well.

I also have stayed awake at night going over and over some horrific mistake from my past where I knew I had a good chance with a girl but made wrong choice.
Dude it happens every few weeks for me. I sometimes have to work for 48 hours straight to forget.