Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What TRPers don't understand

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
They put so much extreme emphasis on alpha vs. beta nd think anyone can be alpha. Just lol. If you are an ugly midget with a small dick and you try to act "alpha", people will know exactly what you're doing. They know you're compensating and guys will make a joke out of you and women will think you're disgusting. 

Meanwhile, a tall Chad with a strong jawline, hunter eyes, big dick, and broad shoulder is alpha by default because he has the genes for it. He doesn't NEED to learn about shit tests, "spinning plates"(isn't that the dumbest shit ever), or holding frame. 

Once again, TRP is cope.

Come on bro, I scored those 7 and 8s because of my game brochacho. Me being a chadlite has nothing to do with it at all! You gotta be alphalpha brah.

NegroKing said:
They put so much extreme emphasis on alpha vs. beta nd think anyone can be alpha. Just lol. If you are an ugly midget with a small dick and you try to act "alpha", people will know exactly what you're doing. They know you're compensating and guys will make a joke out of you and women will think you're disgusting. 

Meanwhile, a tall Chad with a strong jawline, hunter eyes, big dick, and broad shoulder is alpha by default because he has the genes for it. He doesn't NEED to learn about shit tests, "spinning plates"(isn't that the dumbest shit ever), or holding frame. 

Once again, TRP is cope.

Absolutely true

Being Alpha isn't something you can fake by changing your behaviour, Alphaness is written in your genes. 
You're tall, big frame and with a hot face? Then you're perceived as Alpha. 

If not, you aren't Alpha and you better not act like it or you get called a creep.

PUA works the same way TRP works. If you're a 7+ and you just don't know what to do, follow their advice and you can get pussy.
Everyone else is fucked, and will only be labeld a creep if he tries their shit. Heck, PUAs make money of sub7s with worklshops and shit, where they have paid actresses to play some subhuman that their shit works.
They even admitted it themselves that it mostly is a sham and only works if you have the right foundation, i.e. Chad or at least Chadlite looks.

If you don't fuck a different girl every week you are definately not an alpha.

Just look at the animal kingdom, you think that lion just became alpha by doing roids and learning about shit tests?

If everybody could become an alpha man there would be no beta men or incels. Because who the fuck wants to be incel or beta if one could become alpha?

It's just like poor vs rich. Everybody can make it and become rich through hard work. Well if everybody can do it why the fuck are people still poor. I mean nobody would stay poor if they could get rich.

TRP is mostly just a bunch of ITG's and bitter squares coping about their numerous rejections. I really only call myself RedPill Robert because it's a nickname I was given by normie co-workers due to my blatant misogyny (which I'm proud of btw)