Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR What to watch on Halloween?

Celasius

Celasius

★★★★
Give me some good movie recommendations tbh. I’m okay with zoomer targeted stinky sloppy Netflix B-slops so long as they’re half-decent but I’d much prefer to keep it A24pilled if possible, thank you. :feelsYall:

I’ve seen a lot of them but here’s some of the ones I really liked:

The Shining, The Ring, The Conjuring, Split, Get Out (best of Peele and gigaracepilled), Us, Nope, Hereditary, Midsommar (weak but still Aster), Beau is Afraid, It Follows (YouTube movie but still really fun), The Babadook.

You should watch rampage (2009)

The House that Jack built, Annihilation, the Killing of a sacred Deer, Sorry to bother you, Nope, Barbarian ...

Some cool series too : the Fall of House of Usher (Poe inspired new serie), the Cabinet of Curiosity of Guillermo del Toro (every episode in independant, different productions for each, quite inequal), Channel Zero (excellent horror serie (except the latest seasons))

That's a shit load of stuffs. There are other stuffs I don't recall.
It Follows
Based

Just play Super Castlevania IV (1991)(SNES)

Big Dick Randy 3

The House that Jack built, Annihilation, the Killing of a sacred Deer, Sorry to bother you, Nope, Barbarian ...
Neat. Thank you. Already seen Nope.

the Cabinet of Curiosity of Guillermo del Toro
That rat plague episode fucked me up and I’m not even claustrophobic. :feelspuke:

If you want something similar to it, go watch The Descent. Seriously, fuck that movie.

The premise was very unique tbh but the execution felt rushed at times.

On a related note, have you seen Talk to Me? That’s what I’m leaning towards watching right now and it looks good.

Just play Super Castlevania IV (1991)(SNES)
:feelsthink:

The Descent. Seriously, fuck that movie.
Never had the gut to watch it tbh ...:feelskek:

Although it's getting old and I've probably seen worse since. Talking about worse, check out Martyr (2008). This shit totally melted my brain as a teenager. If you fall for the french fetichist vore delirium also go for Titane, Raw.

Talk to Me
I didn't see it. Will check it, thanks.

If you're into psychedelic losing touch with reality cosmic horror stuffs, check out Beyond the Black Rainbow, Under the Skin, The Endless.

Oh and that episode where Stacy (literally) was giga hyper-focused on looks and only cared about physicality?

:feelskek:
Made me vomit JFL

Saw serial. Its ok popcorn horror, first was really good, im gonna watch the last part, it has good ratings.
The hill have eyes 1 and 2 from 2000 something.
House of wax, ok teen horror
I know what you did last summer, there are 2 or 3 movies. Jennifer Love Hewitt was smoking hot back then. ok teen horror
joy ride 2001. good movie
the texas chainsaw massacre (2003)

Martyr (2008). This shit totally melted my brain as a teenager.
Especially the ending. I mean all the physical and psychological torture is totally fucked up, but this fucking ending tbh

Never had the gut to watch it tbh ...:feelskek:
Understandable.

Absolutely not. Appreciate the recommendation nevertheless. :feelskek:

I didn't see it. Will check it, thanks.
Yeah, looks okay tbh. It’s Australian apparently so that’s already refreshing.

If you're into psychedelic losing touch with reality cosmic horror stuffs, check out Beyond the Black Rainbow, Under the Skin, The Endless.
Thank you. :feelsmage:

Imma watch Talk to Me and The Killing of a Sacred Deer later after midnight. :feelsLightsaber:

Saw serial.
I only enjoyed the first movie tbh but the ending was depressing (not in a good way).

The hill have eyes 1 and 2 from 2000 something.
House of wax, ok teen horror
I know what you did last summer, there are 2 or 3 movies. Jennifer Love Hewitt was smoking hot back then. ok teen horror
joy ride 2001. good movie
the texas chainsaw massacre (2003)
Ty ty. :feelscomfy:

i love a24 films. i like the indie movie vibes.

the witch is really good. so is the conjuring.

yea theyre mainstream horror flicks but i find it entertaining.

I always stream random ass horror movies and, unfortunately, I forgot all their names lol. But here are some suggestions.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Needs no explanation. It’s about a bunch of degenerate redneck cannibals.

Human Centipede trilogy. All of the three movies are very different from one another. The first one is more serious and about a mentally ill doctor. The second one is really gross, it’s about a little trucel that wants to recreate the first movie. It’s so bad that governments banned the colored version. I could only find the black and white version. The third one is really over the top and almost too disgusting to watch, both psychologically and visually. It’s a bout an insane prison guard that wants to turn the entire prison into a “human centipede”.

Hostel. About the dangers of sex tourism. A bunch of sex tourists fall for a honeypot and end up in a torture facility in some East European shithole. Most people only like the first one.

Saw. Has ten movies by now. Only the first one has a clever plot, the ones that follow built on the first one and reveal more of the motives behind the actions of the “villain”. He captures people who seem to be ungrateful to be alive and they have to escape deathtraps to prove or rediscover their will to live.

Blair Witch Project. A reality movie and a pseudo-documentary of a bunch of young adults that go into a forest to search for a witch.

I think I’ll be streaming Blair Witch Project if I can find it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back