Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What to expect from Silent Hill 2 remake

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Silent Hill 2 remake will be out soon. Sales wise it's going to absolutely bomb. However despite this expect to see a ton of nuu "fans" who are going to go out of their way to defend this game from any criticisms. They're going to push the narrative that anyone who thinks the female characters are ugly is a creep because "they were raped. Why do you want to jerk off to a rape victim?" Anyone who prefers the original will be called nostalgia blinded.

The same thing happened with the dead space remake. They uglified the female characters and NPC consumers would sperg out if you noticed.

Just remember that these NPC super consumers aren't the majority. They're not going to make this game a success with their terminally online brigading.

Silent Hill 2 didn't even need a remake anyway. Typical of modern gayming to pander to normies who can't play games with "Outdated controls" Or "Ugly graphics"

Expect shit even worse than dogshit original game. Fake critics are already giving it 9s or 10s while real people won't rate that slop that high and sales will be underwhelming.

I rather pretend it doesn't exist. I hate how they butcher everything I love, everything sincere

Its being astroturfred by shills and zoomers so yea its going to probably sell well. Faggots who like goymakes over the originals need to be skinned alive.

You can expect censorship i guess jfl. And uglier characters while making the gameplay like re4 remake which copied the gameplay off of last of us

You can expect censorship i guess jfl. And uglier characters while making the gameplay like re4 remake which copied the gameplay off of last of us
Jfl.

Its being astroturfred by shills and zoomers so yea its going to probably sell well. Faggots who like goymakes over the originals need to be skinned alive.
It's all they have to live for. They make themselves feel important by attacking anyone who doesn't like trash woke games online.

Expect shit even worse than dogshit original game. Fake critics are already giving it 9s or 10s while real people won't rate that slop that high and sales will be underwhelming.
Yeah, that's how you know it's going to be shit. Anyone who takes critics seriously is a tard. They're all tranny loving misandrists

Silent Hill 2 didn't even need a remake anyway. Typical of modern gayming to pander to normies who can't play games with "Outdated controls" Or "Ugly graphics"
Exactly. Lowest of the low

They didn't even remake first game (since they wouldn't even be able to make textures look better than of the OG even with all tech we have now) and decided to do easy hack job and demake most popular game in the franchise for easy bucks. Bloober Team HQ need to be bombed asap to save us from the future dogshit titles, actually we should also bomb Bluepoint studios too :feelshaha:

They didn't even remake first game (since they wouldn't even be able to make textures look better than of the OG even with all tech we have now) and decided to do easy hack job and demake most popular game in the franchise for easy bucks. Bloober Team HQ need to be bombed asap to save us from the future dogshit titles, actually we should also bomb Bluepoint studios too :feelshaha:

View attachment 1284051
The game is already going to bomb.

View attachment 1284051
Polish gaming is pretty soy, them & CD projekt.

Polish gaming is pretty soy, them & CD projekt.
Techland sold their soul to the Chinks, People Can Fly went woke and can't make a single good game anymore, CI Games is a mixed of mediocre to bad, Teyon is pretty good now with Terminator and especially Robocop game i'm looking forward to their next game i hope it will be Judge Dredd, there is also The Astronauts made by ex PCF devs but they have only released a walking sim and mediocre shooter roguelike instead of story based fps that i was hyped for :feelsree:

So we have a lot of shit that stink of woke trannies and chinks, one gem and two mediocre mcdonald's meals. What a miserable life with no future of gaming on sight.

Techland sold their soul to the Chinks, People Can Fly went woke and can't make a single good game anymore, CI Games is a mixed of mediocre to bad, Teyon is pretty good now with Terminator and especially Robocop game i'm looking forward to their next game i hope it will be Judge Dredd, there is also The Astronauts made by ex PCF devs but they have only released a walking sim and mediocre shooter roguelike instead of story based fps that i was hyped for :feelsree:

So we have a lot of shit that stink of woke trannies and chinks, one gem and two mediocre mcdonald's meals. What a miserable life with no future of gaming on sight.
I might buy that robocop game when it's cheaper.

It’s pretty amusing to see normies desperately cope by glossing over the flaws infesting it. I know they’re still in the honeymoon phase, but I keep seeing fucking zoomers mention how it’s okay for the demake to have a shitty and uninspired combat system all because the original game’s combat wasn’t really that good in the first place.

“The original game had terrible enemy variety and combat mechanics due to the limitations of the hardware, so instead of refining the game and helping it where it’s needed, we should leave it as it is and just install a third person over the shoulder camera mod with extra shaders on it! :feelstastyman:

You really can’t stop a coper from coping. The average zoomer’s life is passing him by, so he’ll do just about anything to delude himself into believing that gaming has never been better before.

Thankfully though, it won’t be a commercial success. They didn’t even bother to at least remake it RE2 style; it’s so lazy and safe, it even has the exact same dialogues and puzzle pieces too, from what I can see. Whose bright idea was it to put a fucking Eastern European company famous for making literal walking simulators in charge of reimagining one of the most genre-defining psychological horror games of the PS2 era? :feelsseriously:

I'm so tired of constant negativity surrounding gaming community. I'm not ready for another shitty controversy