Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What to do with my Tinder matches?

What should I do with my Tinder matches tonight?

• Nothing

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Talk to them on the phone

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Set up dates and stand them up

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Send them my real photos and hope they go for me anyway

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Swamp knives

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
I didn't use my pics though. Didn't use chad photos either, just some normie. It's one thing to see how much success I'd have if I look like a chad but it hurts more to know that I could have a few dates a week (with attractive foids) if I was even just average.

What in the world are Twitter matches?

I didn't use my pics though. Didn't use chad photos either, just some normie. It's one thing to see how much success I'd have if I look like a chad but it hurts more to know that I could have a few dates a week (with attractive foids) if I was even just average.
Relatable

Im assuming you used a white normie? No way your getting dates using an Asian normie

What in the world are Twitter matches?
I made mistake, I meant Tinder instead of Twitter... and I made the same mistake in the poll and in the thread title.

If you're getting matches on tinder than why are you here

I made mistake, I meant Tinder instead of Twitter... and I made the same mistake in the poll and in the thread title.
Thanks for the clarification

Set up dates and then show up as to troll them also record the event if possible

He used a normie's pics
Ah my bad, blind as a mf. I would just stop there, if they start talking to you it's like self torture, knowing what you could never have yourself.

Its a pointless situation.

Ah my bad, blind as a mf. I would just stop there, if they start talking to you it's like self torture, knowing what you could never have yourself.
No worries, I've noticed that I am beginning to have a higher tendency to misread/skip certainly words or phrases in threads here.

GET THE FUCK OUT FAKECEL, I TRIED THE APP AND GOT NOTHING, FOR WHOLE 2 FUCKING YEARS I TRIED THE APP, GET THE FUCK OFF!

GET THE FUCK OUT FAKECEL, I TRIED THE APP AND GOT NOTHING, FOR WHOLE 2 FUCKING YEARS I TRIED THE APP, GET THE FUCK OFF!
Over for readingcomprehensioncels.

Would you be willing to share pictures (of the normie that you used and if possible of the foids)? I'm curious because I was under the impression that even normies didn't have much traction on Tinder.

Organise a date with several foids at the same place at the same time. :smonk:
Then go in that place, get comfy and look at the chaos. :feelscomfy:

Would you be willing to share pictures (of the normie that you used and if possible of the foids)? I'm curious because I was under the impression that even normies didn't have much traction on Tinder.
I used this guy plus a two other photos from a distance of guys who kinda look like him.
Tpdne

The reason I used only one photo for the face is because this guy doesn't exist, it's an AI generated image. You can see how his ear is kinda fucked up where the AI gave up.

Catfishman them