Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What to do when bored?

• Thread starter BlackPill Scholar
  • Start date
BlackPill Scholar

BlackPill Scholar

Sagittalcel
★★★★★
What do you guys do when you have nothing else to do? I need ideas, been stuck in a rut for a few days. Preferably stuff that is somewhat productive at the same time.

I just watch anime tbh ngl.

I haven’t had the motivation to do anything lately, been feeling too depressed. My sex drive has even been low because of it lately.

I just rot away on jewtube or get frustrated at an Xbox fps

Just imagine.

I read or play vydya

I'm rarely bored. Pokermaxxing, TVseriesmaxxing, etc.

Learn language

Do calisthenics

Work for the fbi fking greycel

What do you guys do when you have nothing else to do? I need ideas, been stuck in a rut for a few days. Preferably stuff that is somewhat productive at the same time.
I take supplements. Hit gym and Meditation. Some days I go outside and ride bike around for hours pointlessly in random directions

I take supplements. Hit gym and Meditation. Some days I go outside and ride bike around for hours pointlessly in random directions

What supplements? All I take is zinc and omega 3's, and sometimes calcium, magnesium and a few other minerals when I feel I haven't eaten enough nutritional foods.

What supplements? All I take is zinc and omega 3's, and sometimes calcium, magnesium and a few other minerals when I feel I haven't eaten enough nutritional foods.
I take lions mane, selenium, vitamin D , vitamin b, multivitamin(calcium,zinc,vitamin c) and fish oil, creatine and bacopa monero. Occasionally take ashwagandha, and LSD microdose.

Order stERoids from Buf Jeff? Idk.

Post on incels.co

I cycle between eating, drinking, shitposting, watching tv series, watching tennis, and gaming. And I take a shower and run errands when I have to. I've been LDAR'ing hard this month